User Tag List

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree2022Likes

Thread: September 2016 Frugal Chatter Thread - ALL Welcome!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Will plan my meals for the week tonight. Cooking meatballs tonight for dinner but am making extra for the boys for dinner tomorrow night. Will serve with perogies, green beans and ceaser salad. I have everything needed so no shopping.
    I think I will take out a roast for the crockpot for Wednesday's dinner.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well watched ashlyn today -she is asking to go on the potty -so put her on -she managed to go so I made a bit thing out of it -then tonight she called nana "I went on potty " so she may be on her way -she is still sick hubby and I are too -just had a bath and rubbed vicks all over my chest
    -just have no energy so when she napped for an hour and half I lwas on the couch
    -supper hard boiled eggs and toast with tomato slices from my garden -easy peasy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today we were going to order pizza. As fate would have it pizza place of choice would not answer their phone. Pizza place two kept ringing busy. So i hit the grocery store and delissio puzzas were on sale for 5.49 each....we got 3 and still only paid half of what we would for 1 from either restaurant in town.

We have leftovers for us tomorrow. Boys are back at their moms tonight .

Tomorrow is lunch out with my friend.

The massage lady got back to me....36 hours after she read my facebook message...claiming her computer deleted all her appointments but her computer is what sent me the reminder 17 hours prior to my appointment. She's now only taking appointments on saturdays so ive decided ill just find someone else now. Guess she saved me 85 dollars this month.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Samplesource.com is now live. I just ordered my 12 free samples.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Samplesource.com is now live. I just ordered my 12 free samples.
    Thanks! I was offered 15 but only took 14 and a free magazine.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I was able to get 16, no magazine though but I never bother to read them on my iPad anyway so that's OK.
    Dinner is already cooked for tonight, that makes life easier. I did butter chicken on Sunday while prepping dinner, rice is made as well. I need to stop at Coscto to do a return. I may venture in to buy milk as its cheaper there. But I will see how busy it is on my way home.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

New samplesource is out. Got 10 samples ordered on mine

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Thanks sweetsparrow. My hubby and my shower is in pristine condition because I wipe it down often. It is my boys shower that doesn't get wiped down regularly and one of them is a mechanic so that explains why some of the grout is discolored. It doesn't look terrible but I'm a little on the fussy side I will try a toothbrush with Oxyclean but would rather not use a bleach solution because it could weaken the grout.
    @momof5boys : I think I've tried baking soda, though on this old grout, it didn't make much difference.
    @Granger : I'm jealous of your well-sealed grout!

I'm hesitating on using the ensuite bathroom. I don't know if ours was sealed, and the drain has an odd setup, like the tub was installed as an aesthetic piece to sell the house. Would you believe we've lived in the house for seven years and never got around to bringing in a plumber? There has always been something else to save for, like the mortgage, a car, LO's arrival, emergency fund, LO #2, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    London Drugs - it's where he found a great one when he was in high school, then all these years later when he needed one for mechanics school, it's where he got one - and bonus was that it was 40% off.

There are always more in-store
    http://www.londondrugs.com/on/demand...implesearch=Go
    I do wish there was a London Drugs in this province. I ended up ordering from MEC for their guarantee and I needed a special compartment for my work laptop. Work will be covering it, so I just needed it to be reasonably priced.

They evaluated my blood results on the same day. I like how you can look up your test results online now. I printed my results and will have a closer look on my way home.

Must get around to posting things for sale! DH is eyeing a lot of new things with tags on to toss!

Samplesource was a bit of excitement this morning. I wasn't able to get the yogurt, which I was the most interested in. I wonder why? I was much earlier than my sister, who did get one.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I almost forgot my other news. LO took to her twin bed like a fish to water. Slept through the night soundly on Saturday, but woke in tears on Sunday morning because she didn't know how to get out of bed and needed to use the washroom. I tried showing her how for Monday morning, but we woke her early for daycare.

Last night, her Huggies diaper overflowed and I will need to do some more laundry. I wonder how long it will be before the mattress cover won't be needed anymore? My sister said her son was done around three, but he was potty trained completely by 18 months (which my mother considers seriously late). I am excused because I was switching LO to three different daycares and waited for her to get used to people. We waited until 25 months, but I wished I could have started at 22 months had the daycare been more willing to help.

All LO's size three tops seem too short in the sleeves and she already needs new shoes again after creating holes in the toes while using the bikes at daycare. A new pair of shoes each month seems absolutely ridiculous, but it seems cruel to ban her from the bikes during outdoor playtime. I'm not sure what to do. Children sure are expensive!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

phew all caught up....busy bunch on here

Well my parents came over to celebrate my birthday, note to self next year tell them to come the next day (haha), ended up making lunch and supper, was supposed to only be supper....arg...

I've been purging and cleaning, pretty much tidying up so the house is looking great.

Wishing everyone a great evening.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    phew all caught up....busy bunch on here

Well my parents came over to celebrate my birthday, note to self next year tell them to come the next day (haha), ended up making lunch and supper, was supposed to only be supper....arg...

I've been purging and cleaning, pretty much tidying up so the house is looking great.

Wishing everyone a great evening.
    Happy belated birthday!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just got something in the mail today telling me how to activate my 3 month trial for Sirius radio. I wasn't told when I purchased my van, but I get this free until the end of the year. It also gave me a small Chanel guide.

Today is the only day this week that I don't have daycare kids, so we took advantage and spent the entire morning at the Family Centre. We haven't been there in quite a while. Our son starts to attend his Pre-K 4 mornings a week (Mon-Th) starting next week. The family Centre is only open on Friday mornings if there is a volunteer. He has gymnastics tonight.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Happy belated Birthday Nancy
    Angela273 likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    The wonder pot last night was a huge success. It was super easy to make and quick. I skeptical about it cooking properly but it was great. Definitely a new recipe to add to our rotation.

I had to laugh today. The other day I had Mom if we should make a list of what we wanted to cook this weekend and what we needed to buy, her response nope we can wing it and make it work. Well today she texts me and asks me if today I can make some lists of what to make and what we need to buy. So this is what I am working on now, I told her I would do it but now I get to choose what we make since she won't be home to give her input.

Leftover mac n cheese is in the oven heating up, did a few dishes and I think I am done for the night, make my lists and head to bed.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

happy belated birthday jasper

-well watched ashlyn today and I felt like crap -she was so good thou she slept 3 hours too as she has a bit of a cough
    -well went to oncall tonight -I am on meds for chest infection -I am barking all around the house (unreal strep on sept 8 now this )-doesn't help ashlyn is sick a bit and hubby was sick thurs with cold flu -but he has managed to beat it he is still a bit rundown -doctor told me this can happen

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information