User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Amazing Deal on Catelli Pasta Sauce at Sobeys (ON)!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Page 10 of the Sobeys (ON) flyer has an offer of 50 bonus Air Miles when you purchase any 3 of the products listed/pictured. One of the products is Catelli Garden Select Pasta Sauce 640mL, on sale for $1.99.

3 x $1.99 = $5.97

50 bonus Air Miles = $5.25 value

$5.97 - $5.25 (AM value) = $ .72, which works out to 24 cents per jar!

Name:  Catelli Air Miles Offer.jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  171.1 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    fanofearl, sampler, Ciel and 11 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I don't know what that product tastes like but I also have a personal AM (5 bonus AM wub 1 jar) offer for the product.

I'm not a huge fan of prepared sauces as the tomato part always seem on the sour side for my palate. But maybe I should give it the try once? Have to see what kinds are available when I go to the store for pop. Will add the personal AM offer to my account STAT! You've made my Friday night! Thanks @lotsasavings !
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Sep 2nd, 2016 at 06:50 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I don't know what that product tastes like but I also have a personal AM (5 bonus AM wub 1 jar) offer for the product.

I'm not a huge fan of prepared sauces as the tomato part always seem on the sour side for my palate. But maybe I should give it the try once? Have to see what kinds are available when I go to the store for pop. Will add the personal AM offer to my account STAT! You've made my Friday night! Thanks @lotsasavings !
    Catelli is one of the best sauces taste wise among prepared pasta sauces. Much better than the Ragu, Primo and Hunt's crap they sell. Its more natural.

I got their mushroom pasta sauce, it had real chunks of mushroom in it, and not just some paste. Pasta, Catelli sauce and some olive oil is pretty much all you need to get a good tasting pasta.

Maybe throw in some small meat pieces or frozen veggies, if you want more variety.
    Ciel, rockco and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Thanks Giving is not that far off. Lot of Food banks and even kids schools start collecting non perishable donations for fall food bank and Thanks Giving drive . Pasta sauce is always on their list and easy to donate.

Make a few donations of Catelli pasta sauce, almost free for you . Sobeys is quite fast wit posting bonus AM, usually they appear in a week.

Make sure you have set your AM to Cash Miles and not Dream Miles for instant redemption at cash.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

got 21 today..many of them will be for donations. Great deal.

also my store had some of their strawberries Driscoll.

3 for 5 dollars minus 3 dollars in coupons..so 2 dollars for 3 containers.

great day at sobeys.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wish they would hurry up and open the new sobeys that is 15 minutes from my house as opposed to the current location which is 45 minutes. I would definitely take advantage of this offer
    lotsasavings, Ciel, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Four varieties of Catelli pasta sauces on the shelf, so Parm&Reggiano, fine herbs and tomato & basil came home with me. 50AM plus 5 bonus AM personal offer.
    Three Campbells condensed soups-20 AM.
    Cashier asked if I wanted to redeem $10 worth of AM but I declined as I had a gift card redemption in mind.

Happen to have some pasta in cupboard but not much else in meat, so pasta will be the main dish for most of the week. I will add some herbs or frozen/fresh veggies to vary the sauces' tastes.

Now just have to wait the seven days to use the points towards a second gift card
    lotsasavings likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Wish they would hurry up and open the new sobeys that is 15 minutes from my house as opposed to the current location which is 45 minutes. I would definitely take advantage of this offer
    Opening day will be worth the wait if there is a swag bag offered to each customer entering the store. I still have the huge wooden spoon from Ancaster's 2014 store re-opening (I use it to stir thick stews or sauces), loved the grocery list pad and magnet and put that $10 gift card into use that same day; light tote bag got repurposed to hold something else later. I had kept the few recipes for a week then decided I was unlikely to use them.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

In a related Sobeys Air Miles note (bonus 12 AM in case you got the personal offer), the Canada Dry 12s cases are on sale for $3.69. I did not buy one but noticed that the cranberry gingerale has a $2 off coupon on pkg. for buying CD tonic water or their lime water. Might be good for thanksgiving too.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Four varieties of Catelli pasta sauces on the shelf, so Parm&Reggiano, fine herbs and tomato & basil came home with me. 50AM plus 5 bonus AM personal offer.
    Three Campbells condensed soups-20 AM.
    Cashier asked if I wanted to redeem $10 worth of AM but I declined as I had a gift card redemption in mind.

Happen to have some pasta in cupboard but not much else in meat, so pasta will be the main dish for most of the week. I will add some herbs or frozen/fresh veggies to vary the sauces' tastes.

Now just have to wait the seven days to use the points towards a second gift card
    Metro, Rexall etc often have redeem 95 AM for $ 10 and get 25 AM back for redeeming promotions. So basically you just redeem 70 AM for $ 10 . I save my AM for these redemptions

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    got 21 today..many of them will be for donations. Great deal.

also my store had some of their strawberries Driscoll.

3 for 5 dollars minus 3 dollars in coupons..so 2 dollars for 3 containers.

great day at sobeys.

I also picked up 12 for donations. Right outside the store they had the donation box, so dropped in it.

where are the strawberry cpns from ? Is it a printable ? TIA.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I buy 6 jars in one transaction, will I get 100 Air Miles, or does it need to be two different transactions? I was too afraid to try and mess it up, but I may go back and get more.
    lotsasavings and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No problem getting more than 3 in one transaction.

if you buy a Driscoll product and fill out online surveys you get coupons.
    dededi likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    If I buy 6 jars in one transaction, will I get 100 Air Miles, or does it need to be two different transactions? I was too afraid to try and mess it up, but I may go back and get more.
    Yes, if you buy 6 jars in one transaction, you will get 100 bonus Air Miles. I bought 24 in one transaction and received 400 bonus Air Miles.
    dededi likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    I bought 12 on the same receipt in one transaction. Got 200 AM on the same receipt, no need for separate transactions.
    dededi likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information