User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elliott_gyal View Post
    oh thank god. im not the only one...

yeah, i told my boyfriend that i entered a wedding contest and if we won, he would have to get married to me (as a joke obviously)... and he said "well what is the prize"?

how rude!

LOL nope you arent the only one. I have a kettle roaster and a rice cooker
    well mom uses the kettle roaster but I won it at a grocery store when I was like 12 LOL so she kind of claimed it. The rice cooker is in my closet still in the box one of these days I am making rosotto in it though for my mom and sis. Then it can be packed back away until I move out. It's not like its something that I can't ever use so I think its ok as long as you do have a use for it someday.

I do the random acts of kindness stuff too, sometimes if there is something that I wouldn't use I will get it anyways if I know someone who can use them. Especially those k'nex freebies and the start wars toys awhile back (though I never got either ) but I was going to give them to a toy drive or operation christmas child for christmas so they would have been put to good use just not by me. I also did that for a contest I won I was wanting to win the grand prize but instead I wont another prize which was a bunch of kids stuff like colouring books etc so I took it to school and put it with the stuff for our toy drive.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I do that if I win anything I cant use on the seldom chance I do win, donate it

Or give it to people I know can use it.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya and I think its harder with contests too because some I enter I want one of the prizes like the grand prize or a secondary prize and sometimes the rest don't interest me or I don't have a use for it so if I did win I would either give it away to family members or would give it away here since I know that someone should be able to use it

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Especially those k'nex freebies .....

Did anybody actually get these?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

some people have been receiving them, but I haven't yet so idk if they are coming or if I didn't make it in time

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post

I got one...that was last year. Used it in the Christmas shoeboxes.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

will you get only one save.ca coupon? 5 maximum? as many as you can?
    Save.ca has limits, I will get whatever my limit is on products that I use (ie. Tide coupons once a month or whatever).

do you grab all the coupons in the store? or just a couple?
    There is a lot of ground between all and a couple. Items I don't use often I might grab a couple for coupon trains or if I decide to buy the product down the line. Items I use all the time I will take as many as I can use before the expiry. I would never take them all (unless there was only one).

do you have a zillion and one email addresses and enter contests under different names?
    No, but I have entered other real people in contests. If they won, they would get the prize not me, so I don't see that as cheating because it doesn't give me any extra entries.

do you email companies with fake complaints to get free stuff?
    No, but I will email with real ones.

Basically, if I have to lie to get something I don't want it.

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I received the knex about 2 weeks ago

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elliott_gyal View Post
    and by that i mean,

I get what I need for my family. If it is a good one like a fpc I will get an extra 2 (one for each extra email I have) but only if I will use it.

do you grab all the coupons in the store? or just a couple? I grab what I know I will use. And I always leave behind some for others

do you have a zillion and one email addresses and enter contests under different names?
    3 Emails. 1 for contests. I only check one daily so I only use that one for contests
    do you email companies with fake complaints to get free stuff? Never. Companies need to take complaints seriously and I do not want to take advantage of a company making things right for the customer. I do complain when needed. Honest complaints only!

I know many people have different ways of doing things around here.. if you are comfortable enough telling us your style while doing your freebies/contests, that would be cool
    Looking back at my answers...I feel like an honest square

***my answers are in the quote ***

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post

I got mine but it was a surprise. I had forgotten about it and when I filled out for it I really did not think I was going to get it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I also order things that my mom and sis would use. But I send it to their adress.

I only enter contests with prizes I want. I love my contests!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I try not to take too many coupons, just what I'll use

As for contests - I always follow the rules - I think that we should be able to win by following the rules, and I don't think I would feel right if I cheated and then won.

I never invent complaints to get freebies. I do send e-mails to companies if I really did like their products. Usually the freebies are just small samples, not worth much money, and so I only do it if I would honestly want the product to try out.

I may sound like a square - but I do know how to have fun, I just don't see why it should be at anyone else's expense...
    Wins ~ $339.50 for 2008

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

do you take advantage of coupons (like the herbal essense one) just because the hair dye will be free, even if you wont use it?

(this question is to everyone)..

i wondered about this when i see people with 15+ boxes of the hair dye in every different shade possible..

i dye my hair alot, and will try a few other brands every so often... but i dont know.. just something ive been thinking about.

PS: i have not boughten a herbal essense dye yet.. and i probably wont.

i still have my feria hair dye under the sink which i plan on using soon.

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i only get one in my name, but if there are some my mom can use i order them for her (i have to flub the address a bit because we have the same address right now)

do you grab all the coupons in the store? or just a couple?
    i usually never see coupons in the store, but if i do i usually only grab 2 or 3 (1 for me some for the coupon train)

i have my personal account, my blog account (to match the name of my blog), a professional account and a contest account. i only ever enter contests in my own name and with my contest email addy.

do you email companies with fake complaints to get free stuff?
    i used to be too afraid to complain if there was something wrong with a product, but now if something is $5 or more and legitimately defective, i will complain. uh, this reminds me yesterday i opened a new roll of foil and the roll had a cut down the middle... went all the way through the roll, the entire thing is useless. i think i might complain about that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information