User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: SDM sucks big time since Loblaws took over

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I love shoppers. The plaza I frequent has one and a PC chain grocery story, I always visit SDM first.
    I`m working at my SDM offers earnings (lining them up properly with my shops) but other than that I always find stuff on sale that my family uses.
    dealdealer likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Did anyone else notice the extension notice of Shoppers Optimum Program in the new flyer posted today?
    As it reads, the program is not terminating on 31st December, 2016 but they can terminate the program by giving 45 days notice and we will have 90 days from the end date to redeem our points.
    Please correct me if I am wrong. So, let's say they give the termination notice on 15th Apr, 2017, then, the program will end on 30th May, 2017 and we will have until, 28th August, 2017 to redeem our points.
    I suppose this is the first time they haven't specified an end date.

Quote Originally Posted by dealdealer View Post
    SDM has confirmed on Facebook that they do not have any immediate plans to terminate the optimum program.

Attachment 319248
    dealdealer likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

When my son was a baby, I used to shop at SDM all the time. Now that I do not have to buy diapers, wipes and baby stuff, I wait for the personalized offers of 3K wus $10 or 8K wus $30 to buy my Tassimo coffee and other grocery essentials.

There are a lot of people who do not know about the SDM app and personalized offers. A lot of these people are waiting for the big 20x events to rack up points.
    lecale and dealdealer like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information