User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By salady
  • 1 Post By salady
  • 1 Post By d.ot

Thread: BzzAgent Campaign: Walmart Grocery PickUp

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Just got invited to this and accepted it. Basically, you’ll receive digital credit totalling $20 off groceries purchased with Walmart PickUp. It requires a minimum basket spend of $50 to qualify for Walmart PickUp, plus a $3 PickUp fee.

I'm a bit annoyed by the $50 minimum spend + fee but we'll see...
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I accepted as well. It irritates me more that you can't use manufacturer coupons on your purchases when you pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by balancedbooksosh View Post
    I accepted as well. It irritates me more that you can't use manufacturer coupons on your purchases when you pick up.

Yes!! Exactly this!! I would rather use coupons on smaller purchases than get $20 off a $50 minimum + tax + $3 pickup fee. It doesn't work out to a good deal in the long run. But, I'm curious and accepted this as a challenge...let's see how far I can stretch my money here. *gulp*
    balancedbooksosh likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Interesting promo - why not use the deal on items that typically don't have coupons? Or items you can still receive a rebate on through cash back programs? Or MIRs?
    I'm sure you'll find a way...being smartcanuckers and all
    couponlady likes this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Interesting promo - why not use the deal on items that typically don't have coupons? Or items you can still receive a rebate on through cash back programs? Or MIRs?
    I'm sure you'll find a way...being smartcanuckers and all
    You're preaching to the choir!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

For those who are in this campaign, good to know they will price match! http://www.walmart.ca/en/help/admatch

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was thinking of using it on items I don't have coupons for that I would be buying anyway...stuff for my kitten.

Thread Information