User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I usually go see the ``Montreal`` threads even though I’m on the south shore of Montreal (Chambly). I want to know if I am the only person on here from the south shore and if we are many, why not post here
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I know how you feel, I'm up north in the Laurentides..

There's no-one very close to me.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I thought that I was the only one around here untill The Jean Coutu manager told me last week ``I don’t know who is giving the word but there’s a lot of coupons being used these days`` I do post up the great deal on fb so some might be because of me! I’m happy that ppl are starting to warm up around here but at the same time I’m thinking don’t take all the tear pads or there will be an issue here Anyways I guess were all better off just going to the Montreal section, more people, more posts about great deals. I guess I was curious to see if there was any Scers other then me on the south shore… guess not

Rocking the beer gut! iamperfectforme's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i'm from saint-jean-sur-richelieu.
    so cool that there is a few of us posting in here now! i kept checking back, today i as pleasantly surprised to see threads started

maybe sometime in the new year we could organize a coffee/coupon trading date.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I got my sister and childhood friend into couponing (after months of trying) and they both live in St-Jean!! I shop there (Pharmaprix and WalMart) or St-Bruno. Doing monthly (or bi-monthly) trades is a great idea We would be 4… I think if we found a fifth person it would be even better Tell me what you think..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    I got my sister and childhood friend into couponing (after months of trying) and they both live in St-Jean!! I shop there (Pharmaprix and WalMart) or St-Bruno. Doing monthly (or bi-monthly) trades is a great idea We would be 4… I think if we found a fifth person it would be even better Tell me what you think..
    I'm on board!!! Let's start with bi-monthly and see how it goes. Let's have our first get together mid January. I'm available evenings after 8 or weekends anytime. You guys pick the coffee shop(I'm betting you pick Timmies), date and time and I'll be there

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Timmies is the Canadian pit stop And your right most likely to be there! I wonder if people will look at us funny Look coupon aliens . Sounds good I’ll PM you this week with the date and I’ll try and find trader number 5.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

WoooooooooHoooooooooo! I live in Chambly also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we pass each other at Maxi or Metro!

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Count me in for a coupon trade in January! This is so exciting.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

About Jean Coutu in chambly, i complained bitterly in an email to jean coutu head office this past summer about their coupon policies, especially the new one on Frechette Blvd. Ive gotten a better response there lately when using my coupons.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm in Brossard, but I use the Montreal forum since it's busier.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    Timmies is the Canadian pit stop And your right most likely to be there! I wonder if people will look at us funny Look coupon aliens . Sounds good I’ll PM you this week with the date and I’ll try and find trader number 5.
    sounds good! i'll watch for your email. when my mom came to visit last january she posted a chat in here...one lady replied and i PM her...and she responded...our number 5, snowflakey pls PM her when you pick a date and time too.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Count me in for a coupon trade in January! This is so exciting.
    right on! this will be fun. and maybe we have already seen each other out and about saving money.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    About Jean Coutu in chambly, i complained bitterly in an email to jean coutu head office this past summer about their coupon policies, especially the new one on Frechette Blvd. Ive gotten a better response there lately when using my coupons.
    good for you...and US!!! thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by slayer_glade View Post
    I'm in Brossard, but I use the Montreal forum since it's busier.
    well, would you be interested in meeting with us every other month to do a coupon trade over coffee? if yes we could PM you as they're planned!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I might be. My schedule is kind of crazy so you could always PM me the info and I'll look it over. If anything, I could send someone my coupons with a WL and whatever happens happens lol

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Guys I’m so excited about this SnowFlakey you’re in Chambly I thought I was the only SCer in this town If you saw me you’d remember, I’m that lady walking around with not 1 but 2 coupon binders Slayer we have room for number 6 if you feel like drinking some yummy coffee and trading some coupons.

I'll be pming you guy this week so we can look at the dates together and see what works for everyone

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Myosotisss View Post
    Hello, I'm from St-Jean-sur-Richelieu too. Hi, iamperfectforme. I'm new to this forum and don't know anything about coupons. I'll read your posts and see. I might get together with you, if I can collect coupons to offer...
    awesome! (myosotisss and i met at the MR). i just PM you...if you're not ready to meet in january you can collect until the next meeting and then join us...next one should be in march, unless january's meeting proves february would work for another trade! we'll keep you posted. kelly25 ca you please add her to your meeting MSG list.
    happy coupon hunting!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information