User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Candini
  • 1 Post By francine1985
  • 4 Post By safielstar
  • 1 Post By pbmama

Thread: Goodnites review and other suggestions?

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

DD is nearing 6 years old and on occasion wets the bed.

I`m not concerned of it being a developmental issue, more so out of just being exhausted/too comfy and realizes when it's too late.

I have the bed protectors on her bed as well as mine when she sneaks in to cuddle, and am finding they aren`t as good as they should be

I`m looking into Goodnites either the underwear or bed pads.

Any advice? Opinions on the Goodnites?

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

My kids don't use them since since they aren't at that stage. (oldest has been dry at night since before he was potty trained during the day, youngest is potty training and needs easy ups at night and when we leave the house). If the good nights are anything like their diapers or pull ups they will probably leak. If my youngest still wets the bed when he's outgrown easy ups I will likely buy him the pampers unjerjams. The pampers unjerjams should also have a point code, while huggies got rid of them on their pull ups and goodnights from what I hear.

that being said while huggies leaked for both of my kids they do still work for some so if your little one didn't soak through their diapers or pull ups they might work perfectly fine.

as far as the bed pads. If you put them over the sheet they will likely shift around if your child moves around during sleep. If you put them under the sheet it will still soak the sheet and probably still have wet spots on the mattress around the bed pad. (That is unlesss they are bigger and/or more absorbent than they were when my 10 year younger than me little sister was a kid.) I would suggest instead a water proof, machine washable mattress protector. You will likely have to clean the wet sheets regardless but this would protect the actual mattress.
    dededi likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

We use Pampers Underjams for DD (used the EasyUps before she outgrew those), I find they work well and we still get pampers points on them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I find that the Pampers Underjams last the night the best, unfortunately where I am I can only find them on Amazon. Goodnites leak for my DD
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Thread Information