User Tag List

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree1383Likes

Thread: 2016 Christmas Advent Package Train!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

It is that time of year again! We are starting signups for the advent train!

Train Type: No Limit / Size Limit / $$ Limit / Rider Limit
    Boarding will close on November 7th, 2016
    You will be sending 25 gifts & 5 must be EXACT wishlist items to your buddy (obviously don't send something random that you don't know if they would like)
    Send Date Nov 19th (to arrive by Dec 1)

You will wrap (individually) and label 25 gifts for your buddy so that they can open a surprise each day from December 1-25

5 gifts will be exact wishes from your buddy's WL these CANNOT be dollar store items even if your buddy has dollar store items on their list
    3 days can be a bundle of coupons, most wanted, HV, FPC, call ins (this is optional, you can buy presents) if you use this option PLEASE have a minimum of $10 and send coupons you yourself would like to receive, utilize your buddies WL ie NO JUNK!

One gift must be winter or Christmas themed
    Typically we have had a gag gift day on December 13th

Remaining items can be surprises for your buddy but make sure they are related to their wishlist or that they would like them

Senders send a package that you yourself would be happy to receive. The best way to do that is to participate on this thread get to know your buddy if you do you are sure to send a very appreciated package.

Receivers please remember everyone's budget is different, your buddy should NOT have to go bankrupt to make you happy. Go into this with the thought that it truly is better to give than receive and understand your buddy put a whole lot of time into your package

Please do not join this train if you are not going to fulfill the requirements. We would like this train to be enjoyable by all and a great experience.

RIDERS MUST:

1. Have a Trade Rating of 25 (these ratings cannot be from all VWT’s or RAOKS)
    2. Have a minimum of 200 posts on SC
    3. Have no negative ratings (exceptions may be made if they are over one year or at the moderator's discretion – no exceptions will be made if these ratings came from package trains)
    4. Be an active member of SC
    5. Not be riding any other package train

If you are interested in joining please post in this thread and include the following in the post:
    "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”
    A list of all trains you are currently riding

**All potential riders are subject to moderators approval**

You must PM me your wishlist before boarding closes at midnight november 7th, 2016. Your wishlist must have at least 30 items that are easy to find and affordable
    I will send back wishlists for editing to make this train fair to other riders, with 25 gifts, it is impossible to send all items priced at $5+
    when PMing your wishlist, please use the subject: Advent - USERNAME so it is easier to find them with your username and Advent in the title

Please don’t forget to include the following info with your wishlist.

SC Name:
    Address:
    Pets:
    Kids/Ages:
    Allergies:
    Most Wanted Item(s):
    Link to your coupon wishlist if you have one:

Rider Responsibilities:

The Send Date is: Nov 19th – Which means you MUST mail on or before that day – No exceptions. Your buddy needs to have their package for December 1st
    You MUST send 5 full sized items from your buddy’s wishlist and 20 other gifts suitable to your buddies list - preferred that most items are wishlist but make your wishlist easy to help with this!
    You must post a minimum of 3 times per week during this train (but you can post as much as you like). Since many people are travelling at this time, you can take a 1 week vacation from posting without penalty if we are informed in advance.
    Mandatory posts must include a post for each of the following:
    Requesting seat
    Confirmation of sending
    Confirmation of receiving/Thank You

You must mail by the stated date. Please note that package trains MUST have tracking unless delivered in person. Package mail can cost $10-20 dependent on weight and size. You are responsible for mailing, sending from a store does not have the same feeling as opening handpackaged items and you cannot ensure they mail on time. (PM the tracking number to FallenPixels – Tracking numbers are mandatory unless you hand deliver in person)

All items must be in new/unused condition (other than gently used movies, books, games, etc.).
    Liquids must be wrapped well to prevent leaking and ruining the package (a ziploc works well)
    Glass items must also be well wrapped and protected to prevent breaking and ruining the package
    $2+ items (from wishlist) are considered full size items
    $1, $1.25, $1.50 items, samples, trial & travel size items are considered extras
    Please also keep in mind that since you will be sending actual packages that shipping will cost more than regular coupon trains (on average about $10-$20). If you do not have CP’s Venture One card you may want to look into it. It’s free and anyone can join, you can use your SC name as the "business"

CONSEQUENCES OF NOT FOLLOWING ALL RULES

If you do not follow ALL of the above rules, you will be excluded from riding one future package train and WILL receive neutral feedback
    Repeat/Second offences will also mean you are excluded from at least two package trains and possibly all future package trains
    If you do not send a gift, you will be excluded from all future package trains
    If you do not send a gift, you will receive two negative ratings - One from your buddy and the other from the conductor.
    If you do not communicate with the moderators regarding why the gift was not received, you may also receive a trading ban at the Trade Mod's discretion.

**Disclaimer: Smart Canucks Owner, Mods, Admin and/or Train Conductor is not responsible for lost, stolen, mislabeled, damaged, unsatisfactory or unsent packages. Tracking numbers are mandatory (unless hand delivered). *
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    Last edited by couponteen101; Wed, Nov 9th, 2016 at 05:55 PM.
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Riders:
    1. couponteen101
    2. Shkyle
    3. Coupontime
    4. Becky_j
    5. New2SC
    6. Scbpooh
    7.army_girl29
    8. N@t@
    9. Melissa13
    10. Pac182
    Last edited by couponteen101; Tue, Nov 8th, 2016 at 07:54 AM.
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Questions:

1.Buddy, do you want your gifts mostly for you, or your family as well?
    2. Buddy, do you enjoy disney things, if so is there anything I could get you from the disney store?
    3. Buddy, do you enjoy tea?
    4. Buddy, do you or anybody in your house enjoy playing with lego?
    5. Question.... what characters (Disney, WD, ect) are favored in your house???
    6.Are you a crafty family?
    7. Any beauty products u use?
    8. Any candy u might like?
    9. buddy, are you a bath and body works fan?
    10. Buddy, do u have a Christmas "theme"?
    11.Question - do you like homemade Gifts?
    12.Question? Top item under 3 dollars? 5 dollars ? 10 dollars?
    13. is there anything you wish to add to wishlist?
    14. buddy do you like candles/wax melts and what scents?
    15. buddy where is your favorite place to shop for yourself?
    16. buddie, would you rather your best gift your first gift or your last gift??
    17. Are there any special occasionz in december?
    18. Buddy, I'd like to pick up something special for everyone on your list, can you give me some extra ideas?
    19. So buddy, Chapters is having their 10X the point event and I was wondering if there is anything you would like?
    Last edited by couponteen101; Thu, Nov 10th, 2016 at 02:31 PM.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Guesses:

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Saved:

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

One more!

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

me please

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”
    couponteen101 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Woohoo, count me in!

couponteen101 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Is there kids train this yr as well. Would love to ride both if there is

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky
    Last edited by becky_j; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2016 at 02:47 PM.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    Is there kids train this yr as well. Would love to ride both if there is

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky

I wasnt planning on doing the kid train, but if there is a lot of interest I will!
    becky_j likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Please! Not riding any other trains

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Me please!!! Not riding any other trains

I read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”
    A list of all trains you are currently riding

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

We already have a good sized group! Welcome aboard everyone! Who's ready to start shopping?? Lol
    scbpooh and becky_j like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Don't have a high enough trade rating
    One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

I started my shopping when I was abroad, I think I have 2-3 goodies for my buddy came back in my suitcase

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    We already have a good sized group! Welcome aboard everyone! Who's ready to start shopping?? Lol
    scbpooh, becky_j, new2sc and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information