• 3 Post By sweet sparrow
  • 2 Post By Silk
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 2 Post By heycinderella
  • 2 Post By wendymac

Thread: Get 8000 Points when you spend $200 or more on 2 or more gift cards

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if anybody noticed yet (since it hasn't been posted here) but the points with Gift Card purchases started already. It is from November 5 to November 11th. It's on this weeks flyers!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Thank you. I do think it was posted but searching on this site is a challenge (for me) and it is nice to be reminded.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Thank you. I do think it was posted but searching on this site is a challenge (for me) and it is nice to be reminded.
    Thanks for letting me know! I was waiting on it and didn't see it so I figured I'll post in case other people were looking for it too.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I missed it too! thanks for posting!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I looked for a recent thread on this and only found this one. Usually there is a bunch of hype about this promo but seems quite in here.
    I am going tonight to buy GCs but my mom bought hers already. She said there was no promo code indicated at the bottom of the receipt. She used a Visa CC to pay for them. Is that normal? I assume the points are awarded at a later date if I remember correctly from the past? Will have to go and read the fine print...
    Newfiescreech and Silk like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cashier gave me a hard time last night. Didn't want to scan my optimum card because "you don't get pts on gift cards". I had to carefully explain it to her. She really didn't believe me.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    I looked for a recent thread on this and only found this one. Usually there is a bunch of hype about this promo but seems quite in here.
    I am going tonight to buy GCs but my mom bought hers already. She said there was no promo code indicated at the bottom of the receipt. She used a Visa CC to pay for them. Is that normal? I assume the points are awarded at a later date if I remember correctly from the past? Will have to go and read the fine print...
    Yes, it's normal not to see anything at the bottom of the receipt. The fine print in the wording says no portion of the total can be paid for using gift cards, so I think that's the only rule. Points are awarded by the 18th and you're allowed three purchases of gift cards per account. If it doesn't show up in your account, hang on to the receipt and they can be added by customer service.
    Newfiescreech, Silk and web3 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If you have this week's flyer, it's at the bottom of one of the pages. Tried to cut and paste from the website but looks like they took it down. It was on the pharmaprix website a couple of days ago... but gone now. But not before I cut and pasted it in my WP program :

Get 8000 Pharmaprix Optimum Bonus Points* When you spend $200 or more on 2 or more gift cards.

*Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid Pharmaprix Optimum Card®. Excludes RBC® Pharmaprix Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Pharmaprix Optimum® Banking Account. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Offer limited to 3 eligible transactions per person. Maximum of 8,000 Bonus Points per eligible transaction regardless of total dollar value of transaction. All products must be purchased within the same eligible transaction. Offer valid from November 5, 2016 to November 11, 2016, while quantities last. Points to be awarded to your account by Friday, November 18, 2016 for eligible transactions. Gift or financial cards may not be used to purchase additional gift or financial cards. Bonus points will not be issued for transactions in which a gift card or a financial card is used as tender to pay for additional gift or financial cards. Some conditions apply. We reserve the right to limit quantities. No rainchecks. Offer may be changed or terminated at any time without notice. See cashier for details.

Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard® is issued by Peoples Trust Company under licence from MasterCard International Incorporated. “MasterCard” and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. ®/™ Trademarks of Cara Operations Limited. American Express® Gift Cards ®: Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express. Prepaid Cardholder is bound by the Cardholder Agreement and all amendments which will be communicated via posting at our website: www.americanexpress.ca/gift. See back of gift cards for terms and conditions. All trademarks shown are property of their respective owners and are used with their permission.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Nov 10th, 2016 at 08:40 PM.
    Newfiescreech and web3 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I post this warning every year. Be safe when you put a lot of value on gift cards http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/372012-...a/#post5724358
    Newfiescreech and web3 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

just checked, got the points today!
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Got mine as well!

Thread Information