User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: FREE Kellogg's Nutri-grain Fruit & Nut Medley bars on Coupgon!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

thanks guys, i did a little google-ing and found that the cashier did not have the QR code at her till

Name:  Coupgon.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  37.2 KB
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sorry I don't understand this. How did you get the Checkout 51 if that offer is $1 if you buy 2? The Coupgon is limit 1 per person so how did you get it on one receipt?.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Got mine yesterday at Zehrs:

Nutrigrain Fruit & Nut (2): $7.38 = $8.34 - $7.98(2 @ $3.99 Coupgon, have a phone & tablet) - $1.00(CO51)
    = -$0.64
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Sorry I don't understand this. How did you get the Checkout 51 if that offer is $1 if you buy 2? The Coupgon is limit 1 per person so how did you get it on one receipt?.
    The entry of the Coupgon coupons (including free product) is done manually by cashier. So after redeeming 1 free product coupon, prior to cashout, log in to the 2nd Coupgon account and redeem coupon from 2nd account. So 2 purchases on 1 receipt, 2 FPC entered manually from Coupgon - then cashout. @johnb56789 is an extreme couponer!

UPDATE: I just read John's note; he used 2 devices, one for each account. In our case, we used 1 device and just logged out, and log in to 2nd Coupgon account. Different mode for different folks.
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Nov 11th, 2016 at 06:40 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    The entry of the Coupgon coupons (including free product) is done manually by cashier. So after redeeming 1 free product coupon, prior to cashout, log in to the 2nd Coupgon account and redeem coupon from 2nd account. So 2 purchases on 1 receipt, 2 FPC entered manually from Coupgon - then cashout. @johnb56789 is an extreme couponer!

UPDATE: I just read John's note; he used 2 devices, one for each account. In our case, we used 1 device and just logged out, and log in to 2nd Coupgon account. Different mode for different folks.
    Thanks @rocko !! I try my best since I'm on a *strict* budget and try to save money wherever I can, like the Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice on CO51 this week, great deal!!
    @torontogal12 , as per rocko's post, I do have two devices, one smartphone (with data) and a new tablet (also with data), so I am able to use two coupgons at a time. A little cheaty, but it helps me to save twice as much money!!
    Ciel and rockco like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

ok thanks for explaining. I don't think that would fly at my store but good for you
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Thanks @rocko !! I try my best since I'm on a *strict* budget and try to save money wherever I can, like the Mini Wheats Pumpkin Spice on CO51 this week, great deal!!
    @torontogal12, as per rocko's post, I do have two devices, one smartphone (with data) and a new tablet (also with data), so I am able to use two coupgons at a time. A little cheaty, but it helps me to save twice as much money!!
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

The QR code is usually a giant blue sticker somewhere near the credit card machine
    Is this something you are scanning or the cashier? Thanks
    ROMEO likes this.
    Get Motivated, get Inspired, get FIT - Follow me ~ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverFITCourtney/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was disappointed to learn that my local CO-OP, the only place in town that accepts the app, does not carry these granola bars.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes the Coupgon app will tell you to take a photo of the QR code by the cash register. You need internet access on your phone. Once you take the photo, a flashing coupon will appear on your screen. They won't accept it unless it is flashing
    Quote Originally Posted by DolceBella View Post
    Is this something you are scanning or the cashier? Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information