User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By balancedbooksosh
  • 2 Post By Newfiescreech

Thread: Surgery and Surgery

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So I have a myriad of health issues - they range from depression and PTSD all the way through to plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and chronic pancreatitis. This week, I got test results back that have said I have two pinched nerves in my leg that need to be operated on- fun! So this throws me off my plans for about six months if we include physiotherapy and recovery time. I already live on a limited income, and this reduces it by another $1000 per month, so I am hoping I posted this in the right place....what would you guys suggest to make extra money and still get the savings on groceries if I can only go once a month?! Help...I'm super lost ....🤕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    Newfiescreech and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by balancedbooksosh View Post
    So I have a myriad of health issues - they range from depression and PTSD all the way through to plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and chronic pancreatitis. This week, I got test results back that have said I have two pinched nerves in my leg that need to be operated on- fun! So this throws me off my plans for about six months if we include physiotherapy and recovery time. I already live on a limited income, and this reduces it by another $1000 per month, so I am hoping I posted this in the right place....what would you guys suggest to make extra money and still get the savings on groceries if I can only go once a month?! Help...I'm super lost ....洛

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi balancedbooksosh .. so sorry to hear about your medical problems .. lots of coupon information here on smartcanucks.. don't know what to tell you how make extra money .. if your out of commission for 6 months due to recovery from surgery.. then I'm thinking not much for you do ..only take good care yourself while getting well . Sorry !! I can't be any help on how earn extra money . Take care yourself sweetie

Thread Information