• 3 Post By scrapyddm
  • 1 Post By SavvyLady
  • 1 Post By Ladybug2011
  • 1 Post By cocapoo

Thread: Sunlight Powercore tablets $2.99 at Rexall

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If anyone has the $1 coupons from the back of the package of the powercore Sunlight tabs for $1 off you can grab them for $2.99 at Rexall this weekend making one package only1 .99...
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    Last edited by steph13; Thu, Nov 17th, 2016 at 09:05 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

awesome, Thank you
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

The Sunlight Powercore i bought (large size, 50 ct?) had a $2 coupon on the back. Not sure of what size you had to buy with it, but could be worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by steph13 View Post
    If anyone has the $1 coupons from the back of the package of the powercore Sunlight tabs for $1 off you can grab them for $2.99 at Rexall this weekend making one package only1 .99...

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    The Sunlight Powercore i bought (large size, 50 ct?) had a $2 coupon on the back. Not sure of what size you had to buy with it, but could be worth checking out.
    I have those coupons, you need to buy the 50ct again to use the $2 coupon, there was the $1 off on the 14pk for any size to use. Wish I could PM this deal at my RCSS (they don't PM Rexall) would've been...

Sunlight Powercore: $2.99 = $3.38 - $1.00 + 1,000Pts(In store offer on shelf tag) = $1.38

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you @steph13 .

I still have lots of printed $3 coupon on any size, expiring Nov 30th, so this is the perfect deal. Thanks!

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Thank you @steph13.

I still have lots of printed $3 coupon on any size, expiring Nov 30th, so this is the perfect deal. Thanks!
    Me too! I've been waiting for another CO51 offer to get these for free, but Rexall's sale price works too!!
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't know about you guys but I found that the tabs didn't melt properly and they melted into my clothes, not all the time but enough to know I'll stick to my tide!!
    ritavelveeta and Ladybug2011 like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I found that the tabs didn't melt properly and they melted into my clothes, not all the time but enough to know I'll stick to my tide!!
    Yes I have had same issue, ruined a few items of clothing. I have started to break open the packs to dissolve them first... Pain in the butt but I still want to use up the ones I already got for free. I definitely wouldn't buy them
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Yes I have had same issue, ruined a few items of clothing. I have started to break open the packs to dissolve them first... Pain in the butt but I still want to use up the ones I already got for free. I definitely wouldn't buy them
    Thanks so much for the tip, I just picked up a couple bags today.

May I ask if you were using hot or cold water? I'm wondering if I can avoid this problem if I use hot water?
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I have those coupons, you need to buy the 50ct again to use the $2 coupon, there was the $1 off on the 14pk for any size to use. Wish I could PM this deal at my RCSS (they don't PM Rexall) would've been...

Sunlight Powercore: $2.99 = $3.38 - $1.00 + 1,000Pts(In store offer on shelf tag) = $1.38
    Do you know when the 1000 in store points end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Has anyone seen sunlight tabs at Giant Tiger per chance?
    They don't have at my WM and my Rexall is small so I doubt they take printed coupons...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ritavelveeta View Post
    Thanks so much for the tip, I just picked up a couple bags today.

May I ask if you were using hot or cold water? I'm wondering if I can avoid this problem if I use hot water?
    I usually use cold, but for the whites I sometimes use hot..it happened with my whites and towels.
    ritavelveeta likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Same problem here. DH, who does the laundry, keeps complaining about the tabs sticking on the clothes and he has to rewash them. But I can't resist getting them when they're free or I'm getting money back to buy them. Now I'm just going to give them away.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    Same problem here. DH, who does the laundry, keeps complaining about the tabs sticking on the clothes and he has to rewash them. But I can't resist getting them when they're free or I'm getting money back to buy them. Now I'm just going to give them away.
    Yes they sticks. I melt the tabs in hot water and usually the plastic tabs will not melt properly even i stir in hot water. I just pour them and use it like a laundry liquid. Don't pour the residue of the plastic. It works great and make my clothing very bright and clean.
    Poirot likes this.

Thread Information