• 1 Post By twenty47
  • 7 Post By FallenPixels
  • 1 Post By Darth Penguin

Thread: Christmas Gift Card Exchange?

Learning to shop & save! twenty47's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Jan 2nd, 2017
    Good day all, I'm not sure if I can post this, but this is such a cute idea. I sent out my Gift card and just seeing if anybody else is interested. Details below:

Perfect to do this time of year Who's in? I love gift cards and I love getting mail! Looking for 6 or more people who would love some gift cards   Secret Holiday Gift exchange!! Who's in?? It doesn't matter where you live - you are welcome to join. I need 6 (or more) people of any age to participate in a holiday gift-card exchange. Buy ONE gift card (keep it to a place most towns would have like Tim Hortons, Winners, MacDonalds, Boston Pizza, Sport Check, Subway, A&W, Canadian Tire, etc....) valued at $10 and send it to one secret person and you will receive 6-36 in return!

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the information! Please COMMENT if you're in. Just keep in mind, you only have to buy 1 $10 gift card and if everyone participates you will receive $360.00 in gift cards for you to do whatever with, keep for yourself, or give to someone else!!!!...love love love this idea!!
    This thread is currently associated with: A&W, Boston Pizza, Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Subway, Tim Hortons, Winners

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Exchanges need to be in the train forum & if others outside of SC are involved, are not allowed.
    Sadly people have been scammed in the past and we have strict exchange rules in place to try and prevent that
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It sounds like a version of this....

http://www.snopes.com/secret-sisters-gift-exchange/
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Thread Information