Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels
  • 1 Post By smileyKT
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels

Thread: Foodland/Shell Ontario - Spend $62 get $110+ in Airmiles

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

(coupons on shoptheblock.ca)

Buy two packs of 2 PRIME Frozen Chicken Wings, Strips, Nuggets, Burger or Breast (on sale for $9.99) and get 50 bonus Air Miles

Buy two packages of Bothwell Cheddar Cheese (any variety) and get 25 Air Miles – these sell for $5-8 depending on stores and sales (depending on type, you can get 15 Bonus miles on these in store too)

Buy two packages of Maple Leaf Canadian Craft Sliced Deli Meat and get 25 Air Miles (priced around $6)

Top up your shopping to $60 and use the coupon for 20 bonus Air Miles, grab a box of Crispix and claim the $4 back on Checkout 51 to make it cost less!

You should get 120+ bonus miles plus 3 base

Pop into Shell Gas station and grab a coffee for just under $2 and get 50 bonus air miles (worth over $5)

Within 90 days, get 950 Air Miles for shopping Shop The Block as a bonus.
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Foodland, Shell
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

What is this shop the block you speak of
    *gone to Google it

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Cool thanks

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Tempted to go out of my way to get the 50 Miles from Shell Coffee to get myself up to another $10 redeem despite not being a coffee drinker. Wonder if it works the same as 7/11 where a hot chocolate is a "coffee"

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Tempted to go out of my way to get the 50 Miles from Shell Coffee to get myself up to another $10 redeem despite not being a coffee drinker. Wonder if it works the same as 7/11 where a hot chocolate is a "coffee"
    details about the coffee deal
    For a limited time! NOW GET 50 AIR MILES Bonus Miles with the purchase of any Costa Coffee
    Offer valid for a limited time at participating Shell locations only until December 11, 2016. Get 50 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles per transaction with your purchase of any Costa coffee product during this limited promotional period. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction. No fuel purchase required. May be combined with other AIR MILES offers available at participating locations. Please allow up to six weeks post promotion for your Miles to be posted to your Collector Account. This promotion may be amended or terminated without notice. Shell reserves the right to limit number of AIR MILES® Bonus Miles awarded.
    ®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada Products.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    It does, got 50 on his coffee and 50 on my hot chocolate (paid separately) coffee us cheaper though.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You can also do 5 bonus deals per day (if you use the bonus coupon on fuel, the 5th coffee gives no points) but only one per transaction
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

May want to call the Foodland beforehand, the stores around us did not have all 3 products (prime, bothwell, maple leaf)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    May want to call the Foodland beforehand, the stores around us did not have all 3 products (prime, bothwell, maple leaf)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can also grab the cheese at Sobeys, won't be part of the $60 but you get 15 bonus miles too so 40 total.
    I grabbed 5 of the Shell deals today, only 1 will count towards the bonus, but 250 AM for $10
    Ciel likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Thread Information