User Tag List

Page 50 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Spring is coming !! Need get in shape .. from all COMFORT food been eating ..
    OH, dear, Newfiescreech!!! You sure hit a sore spot with me! I've been feeding my comfort for 3 years and if I don't stop now I'll be back with those 50 lbs I lost when I fell!!!
    But there's always something!!
    Now it's Valentine's dinner tomorrow....then there's Easter...will the madness ever stop???!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    OH, dear, Newfiescreech!!! You sure hit a sore spot with me! I've been feeding my comfort for 3 years and if I don't stop now I'll be back with those 50 lbs I lost when I fell!!!
    But there's always something!!
    Now it's Valentine's dinner tomorrow....then there's Easter...will the madness ever stop???!!!
    Hi lynn ... Nooooo .. madness never never stops ..only way it stops ..if we tape our mouth up with duct tape lol .. douth that will ever happen.. Friday February 17 , got kids valentine social .. fire dept and firettes hosting ..that means lots goodies around Fire Hall .. then Saturday February 18 Fire Dept and firettes hosting dinner and dance for valentines ... hot roast beef dinner and strawberry cheesecake for dessert...while serving dinner ..we have live entertainment .. then follow by dance so it's going be busy busy weekend... maybe all running around I will lose pound or two hahaha 🍻🍻

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good evening every1. @cabmonk , I'm glad the interview went well. It's always a nice gesture to send a thank you.
    Good luck.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Newfiescreech, wow that sounds like a busy, but wonderful w/end.
    I'm a little jealous; I've got nothing on my agenda. My dance card's empty.

Hang in there @Lynn49 ; don't be too hard on yourself. You, and your body, have been through the ringer these past 3 years. You're a strong lady, and you'll lose the weight.
    BTW, in case you don't know it, but you look pretty good just as you are.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 one thing i'm worried they might think is odd lol. i gave 3 references, for 2 of them I used to work with 1 being former manager. For these 2 I gave their personal number which is normal. The third I currently work with but I gave the number at work and said he works 7-3..Is it odd to have him call him at work.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Lynn49 one thing i'm worried they might think is odd lol. i gave 3 references, for 2 of them I used to work with 1 being former manager. For these 2 I gave their personal number which is normal. The third I currently work with but I gave the number at work and said he works 7-3..Is it odd to have him call him at work.
    Honey, short of giving him your current employer's home phone, which may not exactly be PC, I think that's how most future employers reach former ones. You done good, Sweetie!
    I'll send up a prayer for you tonight if that's okay with you....and since I probably won't hear from you before I tuck in right now, I'm going to say it anyway...what's the expression?....Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
    You handled it very professionally!

Good night, Sweets!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    @Newfiescreech, wow that sounds like a busy, but wonderful w/end.
    I'm a little jealous; I've got nothing on my agenda. My dance card's empty.

Hang in there @Lynn49; don't be too hard on yourself. You, and your body, have been through the ringer these past 3 years. You're a strong lady, and you'll lose the weight.
    BTW, in case you don't know it, but you look pretty good just as you are.
    Hahahaha...smoke and mirrors, Honey! Smoke and mirrors!! And lots of spackle...I mean...foundation!
    Yah. That's what I mean.

Good night, dear Friend!!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

oh I know lynn, it's just where I currently still work but manager at best buy knows it's a current co-worker lol. I'll see soon I hope how it went.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Have your self a great Sunday. Its snowing so I will stay indoors today

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good snowy morning every1.
    Gotta run, but I hope you have a good day.

Name:  images-2.jpeg
Views: 69
Size:  11.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, another snowy day here. Winter you can go away anytime and it won't hurt my feelings.Name:  268952-Snoopy-Happy-Sunday-Good-Morning-Party-Quote.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  70.1 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Dededi, I love your pic! Well we're catching the "just-at-the-freezing-point" slipperies this morning. Luckily Sadie found "just the right spot" just across from our driveway. Whew!
    Cabbie- if I recall, you are pretty good at "nailing" interviews. This might be the perfect spot for you! Good luck!

I was going to go to church this morning but the state of the sidewalks is scaring me. I'll have a chat with the good Lord from right where I am.

I am making sure that I take my cell phone with me when I walk Sadie these days.

Someone left me a "Taco casserole" a couple of weeks ago which I just cooked up last night. I don't know who to thank but oh boy! It was fantastic! Never tasted one before. Got to find out who to thank and who owns the dish. I have a whole box full of containers that I need to return to their appropriate owners. I have been so blessed with kind friends!

Have a great Sunday, my friends!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Just a lazy day here today before the snowfall later today and into the evening; I saw on the weather network that you southerners are expecting more freezing rain? And you easterners a ton of snow and 100km winds to accompany it?!
    Gosh, stay safe, everyone, gather up supplies like cupcakes, brownies, bread and milk, cookies and lay low for a while if you can.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Hi lynn ... Nooooo .. madness never never stops ..only way it stops ..if we tape our mouth up with duct tape lol .. douth that will ever happen.. Friday February 17 , got kids valentine social .. fire dept and firettes hosting ..that means lots goodies around Fire Hall .. then Saturday February 18 Fire Dept and firettes hosting dinner and dance for valentines ... hot roast beef dinner and strawberry cheesecake for dessert...while serving dinner ..we have live entertainment .. then follow by dance so it's going be busy busy weekend... maybe all running around I will lose pound or two hahaha 

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Ha ha ha ha .. that sounds like what I keep saying to myself .. did I eat that .. thank goodness ,I don't get reply back .. have wonderful day!! Take care yourself Lynn

Page 50 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast

Thread Information