User Tag List

Page 61 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  friday-graphics-6.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  39.2 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Have a great day. @Redneck Charger glad to know your road to recovery is going great try not to get hurt @22hicks love your car even though I don't drive @cabmonk hope you feel better @avoncallingu good to know that every thing went well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Caught another damn cold after having one just a couple weeks ago. Good thing I'm off for 5 days until wednesday. Lynn and charger hope you guys keep getting better every day. Off to bed, everyone be good. (well off to bed if I can stop coughing lol)
    Get well soon cabmonk.. Take good care yourself
    Name:  IMG_0664.GIF
Views: 111
Size:  52.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    @Lynn49, it didn't rain here, a little cloudy, but mostly sunny. It hit a record 17.7 degrees today!!!
    I was able to open my windows for a few hours, and on the way home this afternoon, I even put the top down on my car - it's February !!!!

I hope it lasts and lasts.

Attachment 327023
    Mmmmmm .. nice cruising street in Ontario summer time with roof down... just hope it's not actually your top down lol .. joking !! men will be honking their horns ... chasing sexy lady driving around with top down .. lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    G'day Kids... How's life treating everyone... Hope you are all doing good... Well on Tuesday I saw the infections people... They weren't happy with me for stop taking the antibiotics, But as I explained to them I was feeling horrible on them and visiting the toilet 7 times a day.... Was on them since I broke my leg... Anyhow they didn't put me on anymore, but they did tell me if I bump that leg hard enough it will start the infection up again, but if that happened I would probably have the hardware taken out... So that was one good thing... Then I saw the surgeon, and my leg is healing, still has a bit to go, but it is healing.... So I asked him if I would be able to start golfing again on the 1st of May... He told me no.... and then told me I could play May 2nd... I went down to the shop today so I could fix the mailbox... Had to walk very carefully because I still have some ice in my driveway... So that's the news on me Kids.... Tomorrow is Friday already, not sure where the week went...
    Hi Redneck .. so glad hear your Awesome news .. Thank goodness !! everything is looking up for you .. I'm sure you takes it easy until may .. you'll be back golfing 🏌️♀️ In know time .. Thinking about you and still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.. have wonderful weekend.. Take good care yourself my friend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Newfiescreech, Nfld is the only province I haven't visited. I should put that on my "Canada 150" wish list.

Do any of you have plans to celebrate Canada's 150th somehow?

Well, we are basking in this fantastic weather- but people are catching colds. My friend had to cancel our lunch date tomorrow and my travel companion brother has got the sniffles and feels achey.

My step-son landed us some Spring Season tickets to see the Blue Jays play the Phillies in Clearwater. They are right behind the Blue Jays dugout up a few rows. Yippee!- on Mar. 9 in the afternoon.

He said we should get some shade there.

They are going to be doing some renovations on the floor below tomorrow which "will involve some jackhammering from 10:30-5:00"
    Oh joy, I can't wait!

Perhaps tomorrow is the day I should take poor Sadie for a drive to the park! She's been reacting to noises so much lately!

Well, good night friends!

Sleep tight!
    Hi avoncallingu.. yes .. your right !! you should put that on your Canada 🇨🇦 150 Wish list do .. Newfoundland is larger then most people realize and such beautiful Povince to see .. not just saying it cause I live here .. there lots to see and do .. if you ever do decide come to Newfoundland.. let me know and anything I can do help you out.. Ill be glad do it for you .. I know this may sound weird to you .. seems we don't know each other .. but whatever I could do help you I would.. could even meet for coffee or Tea .. but now you must know this .. I'm not tea drinker only certain times and coffee is no no lol Diet Pepsi all way .. will take good care yourself sweetie and have wonderful weekend.. your Newfie friend

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just used ufile.ca to do my taxes for free and then transmitted it to the CRA. As soon as I went to the CRA site to check it out literally 2 mins after submitting it already says assessed March 6th. Pretty big return for me this year which is awesome. Plus the trillium benefits and gst of course. Good thing that this year it doesn't go to my bankruptcy trustee.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Newfiescreech , Thank you for the kind words, every day is a new day with this leg. Still, have to keep it elevated, or my foot swells right up. But it's coming. @lyn49 yup it's my foot, they told me the other day it also could be diabetes causing that problem, but like I said it wasn't my regular doctor. My surgeon told me it was because they had to cut my leg open 7 times. All I know it's a huge bothersome at times... @avoncallingu hope I got that right, and if not I am very sorry! Tell me more about these hula skirts...
    Last edited by Redneck Charger; Fri, Feb 24th, 2017 at 02:04 PM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hey, cool ride, there Missy!! Next time we get together, let's take 'er out for a spin!! I'm not sure what it went up to today, but I actually had a window open today, too! It was so sunny after the storm and the clouds parted. I'm SO ready for spring!!
    Absolutely; hang on to your seat girl. LOL

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@avoncallingu - I bet it's such a relief that your driving went well. Now, no worries in that dept.
    I think it's wonderful how Sadie behaved in the dog park. Bet she sleeps well tonight.
    Dogs are so sweet.

Name:  begel puppy.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  116.3 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Absolutely; hang on to your seat girl. LOL

WE are going to look so cool. Where shall we put @walkonby ??

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu - I bet it's such a relief that your driving went well. Now, no worries in that dept.
    I think it's wonderful how Sadie behaved in the dog park. Bet she sleeps well tonight.
    Dogs are so sweet.

Name:  begel puppy.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  116.3 KB
    Is there anything more prefect in all the world.....only a little lower than Angels...

Speaking of which, Miss Perfect here, for the FIRST time, went to the front door where her sweater was hanging on the handle (drying from a walk yesterday) and sat right by it, and put her nose on it and just gave us that...Well? Who's taking me for my walk now? (accompanied by that sad, hangy-down ears look only a Doxie could pull off)

The first time's she's done that!!Not today, Sweetstuff! The freezing rain is coming down in buckets!! Yuck!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Feb 24th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey Lynn don't give me a hard time about pop lol. But I wanted some pop and was going to go to the corner store where they're $2.99 each but it's freezing out. So I realized I had 50 points at domino's and you need 60 points for a free pizza. So I placed an order online for 3 coke zero at $2.99 each plus delivery and tax was $12.96. Delivery guy says it's his weirdest delivery yet. So I explained it's the same price at corner store minus the delivery charge but with this order I can get my free pizza on my next order. So I got the pop I wanted anyway and sat night I can order my free pizza. He's like OMG that's genius lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hey Lynn don't give me a hard time about pop lol. But I wanted some pop and was going to go to the corner store where they're $2.99 each but it's freezing out. So I realized I had 50 points at domino's and you need 60 points for a free pizza. So I placed an order online for 3 coke zero at $2.99 each plus delivery and tax was $12.96. Delivery guy says it's his weirdest delivery yet. So I explained it's the same price at corner store minus the delivery charge but with this order I can get my free pizza on my next order. So I got the pop I wanted anyway and sat night I can order my free pizza. He's like OMG that's genius lol.
    Good use of the ol' noggin', Cabby!!! "Necessity is the mother of invention"!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    WE are going to look so cool. Where shall we put @walkonby??
    There's room in the back seat. The 3 Musketeers - watch out world.

Page 61 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast

Thread Information