User Tag List

Page 88 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    Hello Lynn! Life has kept me busy, always something to do it seems. Last few months have been busy at work, unfortunately the company I had been at for 8 years shut its doors a few months ago and they kept me on to make sure the closure was smooth and everything taken care of. Hard to say goodbye to coworkers who have become friends over the years.
    This weather has got to go, we have had such a great winter here, and now so cold and snowy...I want Spring!
    Aw, @VeeVee , that's so sad about your employer closing its doors....our DD changed companies recently and although it wasn't pleasant for her to leave after 20 years, the friends she made there are still true friends and they haven't missed a beat and will be all travelling together in the fall as usual. I hope the close friends you made there will remain close to you. As for this weather, yes, it's time for it to leave! I just saw this morning how our temps are below the seasonal average by a bunch, but thankfully we should be on the + side of things on the weekend and by gosh, it had better continue or else!! I hope you're enjoying your new company, although there is quite the learning curve, I bet! All the best, Sweets!! Nice to see you again!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi everyone good afternoon. Hope everyone had a good Tuesday. Don't know it went by very quickly for me yesterday. Today is an other day that I have to fight with Thor that he can't go on a walk because he does not wear booths and his paws usually freezes quickly don't feel like carrying a 19 LB dog home even though I love him not good for my back..have a great Wednesday everyone @avoncallingu hope you and your BB have a safe trip home

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi @VeeVee

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Hi everyone good afternoon. Hope everyone had a good Tuesday. Don't know it went by very quickly for me yesterday. Today is an other day that I have to fight with Thor that he can't go on a walk because he does not wear booths and his paws usually freezes quickly don't feel like carrying a 19 LB dog home even though I love him not good for my back..have a great Wednesday everyone @avoncallingu hope you and your BB have a safe trip home
    Hello @flemeth . I have the same problem with Jake. Our 1st winter was horrible, his paws would freeze so quickly, he'd lay down and whimper. I had to carry him home more often than I care to remember.
    He's 18 lbs., so too heavy for me to carry very far.

But, I found a solution, since he couldn't wear boots either, it's called 'Paw Pad' Protection by 21st Century Pet Health Care. Pet Smart carries it. It's a cream you put on all the pads of each paw. It prevents damage and conditions paws. Since I starting using it, throughout the winter, no more problems.

Give it a try, what have you got to lose. Good luck.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @22hicks will try it going there this weekend.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=22hicks;6758877]Hello @flemeth. I have the same problem with Jake. Our 1st winter was horrible, his paws would freeze so quickly, he'd lay down and whimper. I had to carry him home more often than I care to remember.
    He's 18 lbs., so too heavy for me to carry very far.

But, I found a solution, since he couldn't wear boots either, it's called 'Paw Pad' Protection by 21st Century Pet Health Care. Pet Smart carries it. It's a cream you put on all the pads of each paw. It prevents damage and conditions paws. Since I starting using it, throughout the winter, no more problems.

Give it a try, what have you got to lose. Good luck.
    [/QUOTE @22hicks , I've never heard of it, either....I can just see Jenny licking it off first chance she gets, though...little lovely brat. I'll pick some up, however, for her front paws...her back paws are soft as a baby's bum, though...seems Doxies walk on their tippy toes with their back legs...explains the wiggle..hahaha....Stay warm and safe, Hon....

BTW...Avon boarded their plane at 3:45, not sure how long the flight is but she said all other flights to Detroit were cancelled...I hope she doesn't drive through to London and stops in Chatham. They were predicting 10-15cm and winds there today, not sure they got that, but blowing snow on that highway wouldn't be any fun., so many accidents on that 401 lately....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the update @Lynn49 . I've been thinking about her, and this weather.
    As long as she's safe, that's all that matters.

Re: the paw protector: it's the very last thing I do before we go out the door, or Jake would lick it off too. Besides, I don't want it on the floors, so he has to stand on the mat while I do it, then out the door.
    It's worn off by the time we get home.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Thanks for the update @Lynn49. I've been thinking about her, and this weather.
    As long as she's safe, that's all that matters.

Re: the paw protector: it's the very last thing I do before we go out the door, or Jake would lick it off too. Besides, I don't want it on the floors, so he has to stand on the mat while I do it, then out the door.
    It's worn off by the time we get home.
    Aha...even better! I'll be sure to pick some up...had I known earlier today I'd have done just that...I was in that shopping area today, BY MYSELF......today!! I'm too pooped to move right now...

Btw...how are you doing lately? Does this windy, horrid weather affect you?
    I hope you're resting very comfortably.

I just checked a webcam in London and it looks perfectly clear, so hopefully she'll be able to drive home without much difficulty at all, although I bet SHE'LL be pooped too!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Aha...even better! I'll be sure to pick some up...had I known earlier today I'd have done just that...I was in that shopping area today, BY MYSELF......today!! I'm too pooped to move right now...

Btw...how are you doing lately? Does this windy, horrid weather affect you?
    I hope you're resting very comfortably.

I just checked a webcam in London and it looks perfectly clear, so hopefully she'll be able to drive home without much difficulty at all, although I bet SHE'LL be pooped too!!
    By yourself @Lynn49 - awesome !!!!!!!!! You're getting there.

I'm ok, and no the weather hasn't affected me, at least not physically.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  4556a7fc59e08752987d8f3db537e837.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  76.3 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning fam.
    chilly out. stay warm.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. The sun's out.
    I hope you have a great day.

Name:  wake when its Friday.gif
Views: 121
Size:  59.6 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    By yourself @Lynn49 - awesome !!!!!!!!! You're getting there.

I'm ok, and no the weather hasn't affected me, at least not physically.
    Thankew muchly, @22hicks !
    Not only that, but today I'm heading to the mall (Hubby is driving because I don't like parking there right now) to get my nails done, then I'm going to walk around all by myself! It must be at least 6 months since I've been there, probably more! There's nothing much there that interests me, but today I thought I'd add to our DD's gift by buying something else for her....new gold hoop earrings, perhaps.. Yes, I love spoiling her!!

Everyone, have a grand ol' day!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well- hello folks!
    Couldn't get to sleep until 2 and then woke up at 8:30. Sadie was too busy sniffing "old-but-New" smells to do her business when we got home at midnight but was "ready to go!" This morning. Surprise, Surprise- the elevator is not working- so up down and up 4 flights of stairs!!!

It's a bit snowy and blowy but we really have to wait for the elevator. Apparently someone was stuck in it for an hour yesterday but they fixed it. Thank heavens it was working when we got home last night or I would have driven to a pet friendly hotel!!!!

Got to get my brother home to Kw today as he is out of pills and his cat awaits- although the cat is being cared for.

We had 3 "close calls" yesterday that I will tell you about later. Got to try to catch some zzzs before I drive to Kitchener and back.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Page 88 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast

Thread Information