User Tag List

Page 97 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, I hope you have a really good Sunday!Name:  a805f5de08bb138faa09f9cdd189203b.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  49.5 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone, have a great Sunday. Its nice out will be doing a little cleaning in the yard

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Up to long already. Nap time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, Kids... How are you, well, I finally got my way downstairs to the computer... Haven't been the best these days... Getting depressed, just fed up with this F*&^ing leg and foot... It's closer to being a year then not.... Thought for sure I'd be better then I am... Anyways, will try and get downstairs tomorrow, and start getting into conversations again... Have fun kids...

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    Hey, Kids... How are you, well, I finally got my way downstairs to the computer... Haven't been the best these days... Getting depressed, just fed up with this F*&^ing leg and foot... It's closer to being a year then not.... Thought for sure I'd be better then I am... Anyways, will try and get downstairs tomorrow, and start getting into conversations again... Have fun kids...
    Stay strong!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Redneck .. hang in there.. I'm sure things going get better for you very soon .. I know it's been long rocky road .. we have learn have patiences .. I know it's hard .. but look at all surgeries you gone through.. your trooper!! Take extra care yourself
    Name:  IMG_0783.JPG
Views: 126
Size:  25.6 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Redneck Charger . Sorry to hear that you are not doing too well Hang in there I know it feels like a long road ahead but with all that you have gone through be a little more patient the healing process may be longer than you think. Hope tomorrow is better

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  7876a126df95f18b3cd7fe104fc45af0.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  34.9 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

RNC - I sorry you're going though this set back, but remember that's all it is. Think how well you were doing a couple of weeks ago, and trust you'll move forward again very soon. Hang in there; you'll get there. I know just how strong you are. Trust yourself.

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  5.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you, everyone, for your words of confidence.... I'm trying every day, but just don't seem to be going real far.... Have an appointment with family Doc on Tuesday, Physiotherapist wants me to get some tests done like nerve conductivity, bone density, and blood flow... My foot is always ice cold and I don't know unless I touch it with my hand or other foot.... Well, I'll try to come back in the morning... Have a great evening all... Thanks again for listening to me...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  good-evening-hope-you-had-a-wonderful-day-teddy-bear-graphic.gif
Views: 2308
Size:  53.0 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Computer is uber slow right now...back later...going to restart and get to work for the day.
    Have a good one peeps!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    RNC, Hopefully the doctor will find the problem so you can get better and onto the golf course really soon!Name:  MONDAY whoo hoo Dog DbN.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  65.5 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Redneck Charger, yep, it's a slow process, alright, no argument there! But having been through this I can absolutely tell you that it WILL get better, but by gosh, it's annoyingly and depressingly slow!! You'll be golfing this summer, but maybe not full swings, as I found out...when we went out with our DD and her Hubby, I didn't drive at all..just dropped my ball near our DD's ball and chipped and putted from there. Honey, it WILL get better. You have the complication of circulation in that leg and that may be complicating things a little, and I sure hope your doctor can figure things out so that your recovery can progress at a speedier rate. Don't get too down on yourself; I've chatted with others who have gone through this and we were all in the same lousy boat at one time or other in our recoveries. Hang in there, Hon.....{{{big hugs}}}

Happy mouse MONDAY, everyone....thanks @22Hicks for your little mousy greeting this morning, coincidence perhaps, but so cute!!

Off to our doctor appts this afternoon after a busy weekend with our GS...he and I played for several hours on two of the Awakening games on BigFish and oh, he sometimes put this Granny to shame, how he figured things out, remembered where to go to put things we found...he told my DH that he saw what I couldn't and I saw what he couldn't. It's so fantastic when they get this age and can play such challenging games.

Have a wonderful day, great week, everyone!!!

Page 97 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast

Thread Information