User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Valerey
  • 3 Post By annedougherty

Thread: Free Smuckers Jam with coupon at Zehrs

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Wed, Jan 25th, 2017
    WonderBread one has already been removed. You can get the Smuckers jam for free at Zehrs with the coupon. They have both sizes on sale. The 500ml one is $3.99 so that one is reduced to $3. However at my location they have the 310ml size on sale for 2/$6 so I used two $3 off coupons and got two for free.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Zehrs

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can get the Smuckers jam for free at Zehrs with the coupon. They have both sizes on sale. The 500ml one is $3.99 so that one is reduced to $3. However at my location they have the 310ml size on sale for 2/$6 so I used two $3 off coupons and got two for free.
    Coupon is here:
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/coupons
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Tue, Jan 24th, 2017 at 09:59 AM.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    You can get the Smuckers jam for free at Zehrs with the coupon. They have both sizes on sale. The 500ml one is $3.99 so that one is reduced to $3. However at my location they have the 310ml size on sale for 2/$6 so I used two $3 off coupons and got two for free.
    Coupon is here:
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/coupons?utm...er=je6NUbpObpQ
    @Hoser You also have to buy the Folgers and Peanut Butter with that coupon
    Anna Michele and Mamabearrina like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

$3 off just the jam? You have to buy all three products to get $3 off.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by annedougherty; Mon, Jan 23rd, 2017 at 07:34 AM.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

WonderBread one has already been removed. You can get the Smuckers jam for free at Zehrs with the coupon. They have both sizes on sale. The 500ml one is $3.99 so that one is reduced to $3. However at my location they have the 310ml size on sale for 2/$6 so I used two $3 off coupons and got two for free.
    You have to buy all three products.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    You have to buy all three products.

No you don't as we mentioned with that $5 one. Read the coupon. They accepted it and it doesn't say that so there was no need to delete my post in freebies.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

No you don't as we mentioned with that $5 one. Read the coupon. They accepted it and it doesn't say that so there was no need to delete my post in freebies.
    Even if it were free with the coupon, which it's not, items free with a coupon do not belong in the freebies section. That would go in the deals section.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Sorry, I moved your thread to expired because it is an invalid deal. If anyone else has the coupon and can confirm it is valid on just 1 product, I can move it back to Deals forum.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got off the phone with Smuckers and she said that the coupon (although she hadn't seen it) would be for $3 off One item as it would be too much to get all of the items. I told her it was a Save.ca coupon which you have to get from Walmart and then you log in with your Save.ca account. She told me if I had any problems with stores accepting it that way to call back.
    If you want to contact them to verify, here is their contact info:
    http://www.smuckers.ca/contact-us

I read what the coupon said to the rep. and she agreed with me.

I used 4 coupons the other day on 4 products. Got two Adams peanut butters for .99 each and two free jams as previously mentioned because they had the small ones 2/$6 and I used two $3 coupons on them.
    Last edited by Hoser; Tue, Jan 24th, 2017 at 10:10 AM.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

I tried to order the coupon from the website and this is what it says:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  28.9 KB

I should buy 1 of each, don't know if the mailed coupon has the same description on it.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    I tried to order the coupon from the website and this is what it says:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  28.9 KB

I should buy 1 of each, don't know if the mailed coupon has the same description on it.
    It is clear that all three products must be purchased.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It is clear that all three products must be purchased.
    And did you call? I did and posted what I was told. As you said with the $5 one that has Nature Valley, Cheerios etc. on it, it is a matter of how you interpret it. I read what the coupon said to the lady at Smuckers and she agreed with me. Also the coupon does not show an & sign indicating 1 Smuckers jam and 1 Adams Peanut Butter and 1 Folgers. It reads: in full: *$3.00 Off.
    *Save $3 with the purchase of the following participating products: Smuckers Jam, Jelly or Fruit Spread 310-500ml, Adams Natural Peanut Butter 500 G and Folgers K-Cup Pods (12 or 300 Count)
    Consumer: Limit one coupon per purchase. Purchases must be made in one transaction. Good only in Canada on purchase of brands/sizes indicated. Void where regulated, or prohibited, or if altered, reproduced or transferred. Any other use constitutes fraud. Not to be combined with any other coupon, rebate or offer. Coupon value includes GST/HST and QST, where applicable. While coupon quantities last.

Now check out the wording to the retailer. It says "or" not "and"

Retailer: Upon receipt of this coupon toward the purchase of any Folgers K-Cup pods(12 or 30 count) Smuckers jam, jelly or fruit spread 310 500 ml or Adams Natural peanut butter 500g. Smucker Foods of Canada will reimburse you the face value of the coupon plus our regular handling fees....etc. etc.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

And did you call? I did and posted what I was told. As you said with the $5 one that has Nature Valley, Cheerios etc. on it, it is a matter of how you interpret it. I read what the coupon said to the lady at Smuckers and she agreed with me. Also the coupon does not show an & sign indicating 1 Smuckers jam and 1 Adams Peanut Butter and 1 Folgers. It reads: in full: *$3.00 Off.
    *Save $3 with the purchase of the following participating products: Smuckers Jam, Jelly or Fruit Spread 310-500ml, Adams Natural Peanut Butter 500 G and Folgers K-Cup Pods (12 or 300 Count)
    Consumer: Limit one coupon per purchase. Purchases must be made in one transaction. Good only in Canada on purchase of brands/sizes indicated. Void where regulated, or prohibited, or if altered, reproduced or transferred. Any other use constitutes fraud. Not to be combined with any other coupon, rebate or offer. Coupon value includes GST/HST and QST, where applicable. While coupon quantities last.

Now check out the wording to the retailer. It says "or" not "and"

Retailer: Upon receipt of this coupon toward the purchase of any Folgers K-Cup pods(12 or 30 count) Smuckers jam, jelly or fruit spread 310 500 ml or Adams Natural peanut butter 500g. Smucker Foods of Canada will reimburse you the face value of the coupon plus our regular handling fees....etc. etc.
    You are reading the coupon incorrectly.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It is Smuckers Jam OR Jelly Or Fruit Spread plus the other two as indicated by the AND Folgers. Most cashiers will read it like that especially as they will see $2 Folgers coupons so why would it be $3 off.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay then don't try it. lol Phone Smuckers and tell them they are wrong then about what they told me about their coupon. I know I used it and it worked how I said and because of the debate here I called them. I guess Smuckers, me and the acting manager that accepted the coupon are wrong and staff here is right?! All I know is I used 4 of them on 4 Smucker products plus another coupon for $4.50 (B1G1 glade candle coupon) and saved a total of $16.50 the other day.

Thread Information