User Tag List

Thread: Similac

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just wanted to share with all you Baby Momma's, that I work at Vaughn Harvey Shoppers Drug Mart and there is some similac ready to feed (I think) formula, expiring at the end of the month, so we put coupons on it, it's regular price is $17.99 and there is now $13 in manager special coupons on it..Go buy it all...also, if you check the juice isle you might find some good deals on sun rype juice tetra packs...
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow thats awesome shame I live to far away

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much! Went and bought 4 of them, and also used a $5 coupon, a $5 Similac cheque, and two $3 Similac cheques!!! Along with 4 juice (thanks again) the grand total was $6 and a few cents! Had forgotten another coupon and my gift card at home, so went home and back again and got the rest on the second trip! Didn't intend to clear the shelf, but since no one else had come in the hour between my trips, I figured it wasn't TOO terrible if I took the rest!!! Anyway, thanks SO much for the heads-up!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So glad I could help you out... I noticed they were missing.. And the juice too...lol I think I met you before, I brought you coupons awhile ago???

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

Ha! I didn't clear the juice shelf, but I did buy some! Did you bring the formula and coupons to my place a while back in exchange for the toiletries?!?! Did you end up moving here from Halifax? That's really cool! If you're working in that Shoppers now, I'm sure I'll be bumping into you sometime soon...I feel like I practically LIVE there these days! I'm always afraid I'll miss some great Manager's Special stickers if I stay away too long! Anyway, thanks again!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It was me, and I did move here..Now I work there, and sticker with the managers special coupons, today it was coolison yogurt tubes.. They are on sale for 2/5.00 and I stickered them at $2.00 off so .50 each when you buy 2, but they expire on the 17th... Throw them in the freezer though... LOL

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

That would be the best job ever!!! It must be fun to be the discount fairy! My sister and I go there on a regular basis, just to go up and down the aisles and check out the deals. There always seems to be something with a sticker on it in that store. I'll keep an eye on your posts for sure! Thanks!

Thread Information