User Tag List

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree2287Likes

Thread: February frugal chatter-all welcome!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Dinner cooked and kitchen cleaned.
    Did 30 mins on treadmill. Feeling lazy tonight but glad I made myself do it.
    Too dark to take pics for posting stuff for sale so will do so tomorrow night as soon as I get home from work.
    Angela273, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

FBM-I hardly call cooking, cleaning and 30 minutes on the treadmill after a full days work lazy!! Come to my house sometime if you want to really see lazy-lol.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I just checked and had to change my password again, I find it frustration that the limit you to 8 characters, oh well
    They limit it? Here i thought that was a minimum!

I liked living in sask....id use my license plate number with combos of initals special characters or numbers at the end or beginning

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hey ladies -dealing with a lot in my life and then today fell going into my son's house at 7.00 a.m this morning-bruised my arm very bad my knee is scrapped and hit the steel door with my cheek bone under my eye -lord I look awful -I had a hot bath just now hope I don't feel so bad on Wednesday -I feel I will
    barbis9, Ciel and lizzie bargain like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

oh, gee, coupon girl - that's awful - hoping you heal quickly!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    FBM-I hardly call cooking, cleaning and 30 minutes on the treadmill after a full days work lazy!! Come to my house sometime if you want to really see lazy-lol.
    Thank-you. I just have big plans on stuff I want to do then my steam disappears.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I am starting to feel better, I think it was just a common cold. Not fun was the 30 minutes in the MIR today. My nose was runny and my head stuffed so head 1st in an MIR was brutal.
    Barbs: strep is not fun. I still get it at almost 50 so fingers crossed I missed it.
    Had a great SDM trip on the weekend. I accidentally spent 50.00 and I had no idea it was a 20x event. I spent 50.02. The cashier was very impressed and thought I had planned it. Since usually I miss out by pennies this was a nice surprise.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got 5hrs sleep last night. I called a school division regarding a detail on their online application, then I finished up and submitted it. A Facebook post told me Rhyme Time was still on this week even though it is February break, so I quickly got everyone ready. We were 5 min late going to the Family Centre, arrived to find out they cancelled Rhyme Time because only one family was there on time. Too bad because Our son was excited for the class. Babies fell asleep in van on way home. Our son and I quickly ate lunch, then it was nap time. Twins napped for 3hrs and I slept for 2hrs, I woke our son at that point. These were unusually long naps, but J was glad I got everyone to sleep at the same time. We had peanut butter and jam sandwiches before heading outside. I let our son take the tricycle and I pushed the twins in the stroller for 1.5km. I collected about 50c worth of bottles and cans. Dh arrived home just after I put the stroller away. Supper was A combination of leftover meat along with newly cooked KD and frozen veggies. We baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies on Sunday. We used them for individual fruit pizzas with a cream cheese frosting decorated with fresh strawberries and raspberries. Our son cleaned his room, I helped him pick some crafts to through away, then we vacuumed and organized. I tried to finish up two other teaching applications, but the website gave me errors when I tried to submit it...I'm hoping that my new changes actually saved.

On Wednesday I'm hoping to do some laundry and clean up collections of clothes in our bedroom. We might hit up Sobeys for a few odds and ends, we don't need much and it'll get us out of the house. I'm hoping to make chili in my instant pot for the first time. I pulled a container of home made beans from the freezer. I'll making baking powder biscuits to go with it.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Feb 22nd, 2017 at 01:35 AM.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Barbis hope you start to feel better soon

Coupon Girl hope you heal quickly
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have to admit I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with PC Plus. When it first got started I understood they were learning you buying habits and didn't complain. I noticed about 6 months in things got better and we were really doing well collecting point and were getting offers for things we actually use and I could usually line up with sales. Now we have dropped again and it seems that all of my offers yet again are what I purchased last week. The way we typically shop if something if on sale we use often I only buy it once a month or with some items even less, if I purchased 8 butters last week what is the chance I am going to purchase more this week or if I bought 4 boxes of Mini Wheats last week what are the chances I am going to buy more this week.

My Mom has a PC Mastercard which is where most of our point come from and we do not have the 2 linked. I have thought about getting a PC Mastercard but right now it just does not work for me as I am using Bank Credit Cards to get my fees waived.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy hump day! Finished a much needed report this morning so I can not stress at all today!! So happy to have that off my desk. Sad part is it took me 30 mins and I had no issues so I should have done it 2 months ago!! Oh well glad it is done now. I like to procrastinate

We were up at 5am this morning for hockey. Made DS and I toasted English muffin with egg and cheese for breakfast.
    Dinner tonight- I have no plans lol. I didn't feel like digging in the freezer last night. I will figure something out.

Off to clean up my budget- transfer money to credit card from shopping on the weekend.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Good Morning everyone,

Tonight is pogos, I will write the recipe out as I go along, I haven't been avoiding sharing the recipe, it's just needs quite a bit more milk that the recipe says.

Thinking of doing some baking again since our lunch snacks are depleted.

The laundry is washed and hanging to dry.

Wishing everyone a great day
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Happy hump day! Finished a much needed report this morning so I can not stress at all today!! So happy to have that off my desk. Sad part is it took me 30 mins and I had no issues so I should have done it 2 months ago!! Oh well glad it is done now. I like to procrastinate

We were up at 5am this morning for hockey. Made DS and I toasted English muffin with egg and cheese for breakfast.
    Dinner tonight- I have no plans lol. I didn't feel like digging in the freezer last night. I will figure something out.

Off to clean up my budget- transfer money to credit card from shopping on the weekend.
    I find on nights like this when I don't have my supper menu planned I make the old standbys. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup or Scrambled Eggs and Pancakes. Everyone seems to enjoy the change from big meals once a week or so and its easy on Mom after work. LOL.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    I find on nights like this when I don't have my supper menu planned I make the old standbys. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup or Scrambled Eggs and Pancakes. Everyone seems to enjoy the change from big meals once a week or so and its easy on Mom after work. LOL.
    Yes I do that often, I can't eat a big meal every night. I had extra chicken breasts cooked in the fridge but the teen ate them all late last night. So much for my quick quesidias and salad for tonight!

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Yes I do that often, I can't eat a big meal every night. I had extra chicken breasts cooked in the fridge but the teen ate them all late last night. So much for my quick quesidias and salad for tonight!
    Awwww, I had to smile....teenagers with big appetites but we love them anyway

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information