User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: AIR Miles - 1 Movie Tickets when you use 2 offers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Get 1 Cineplex movie pass when you complete 2 Air Mile offers. Offers probably change by province

https://www.airmilesfreeflick.ca/en/home?reg=ON
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards
    couponlady, Purdee, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Awesome. How do you see what the offers are?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

FAQs https://www.airmilesfreeflick.ca/en/faqs?reg=ON
    Q: Where can I get the offer coupons?

A: You can print the coupons through the microsite at airmiles.ca/FreeFlick. Remember to take them with you when you shop at Partners near you!
    Q: How do I print my coupons?

A: Easy! Just follow these 3 steps:

1. On the offers page of the AIR MILES Free* Flick microsite, make sure that all the offers you want to use are saved.
    2. Go to the “Saved offers” tab and check how to use your chosen offers.
    3. If your offers are printable, you can print them right away with the “Print all (x) offers” button, or you can email them to yourself and print them later with the “Email all (x) offers” button.
    Q: I have seen AIR MILES brand ambassadors at my school – are they related to this promotion?

A: Yes! AIR MILES brand ambassadors will be on campus at 16 post-secondary schools for 6 weeks (2 weeks during the promotional period) providing an overview of the promotion. Find them on your campus and you might receive something sweet on the spot!

Participating schools:

1. Brock University
    2. Carleton University
    3. University of Guelph
    4. McGill University
    5. McMaster University
    6. Ryerson University
    7. Simon Fraser University
    8. Dalhousie University
    9. University of Alberta
    10. University of British Columbia
    11. University of Manitoba
    12. University of Toronto
    13. Queen's University
    14. Western University
    15. University of Waterloo
    16. York University

* See Terms and Conditions for details.
    Seems targetted to post-secondary students. And the Terms say:
    1. This unique code is VALID ONLINE ONLY at www.Cineplex.com/Promotions for a General Admission for any motion picture release during the Term of the Promotion (the “Movie”). Valid for show times from March 13, 2017 until July 13, 2017. Code applicable towards the purchase of a General, Senior or Child Admission ticket. Not valid for Event Cinema or any Alternative Event programming. An applicable surcharge will apply for 3D, IMAX®, UltraAVX®, VIP (19+), D-BOX, Barco Escape, 4DX or Prime Seats. Voucher code cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon, or special discount offer. Free admission ticket is not eligible to earn SCENE® points. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash and is not valid for resale. NO TIME EXTENSIONS ARE ALLOWED. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER BEFORE PURCHASE. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
    2. Between February 6 and February 20, 2017 (“Event Period”), when you make purchases from 2 separate AIR MILES® Free Flick Bonus Offers (on purchases made online or in-store) and complete the requirements to qualify for each individual Bonus Offer, you can get one (1) Cineplex movie pass at no extra cost. Limit of 1 Cineplex movie pass per Collector Number. See the terms, conditions, dates and requirements of each individual Bonus Offer since they differ. Note that some of the individual Bonus Offers require more than one purchase in order to qualify for the applicable Bonus Offer. Miles earned from eligible purchases will be allocated based on your Collector Account set preference. Bonus Offers are available only online at www.airmilesfreeflick.ca. Please allow up to 90 days after the Event Period for Miles to be posted to your Account.

®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co.
    ® Cineplex Entertainment LP or used under license.
    Abby1 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I signed in there's a few wine and booze offers children's place shell rexall the regulars

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If I were to spend $40 or more at Staples, then 4x the miles. Or spend $15 or more at Rexall on skincare. But the offers don't meet my shopping needs this month. Good for AM cardholders who can use the offers.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I avoid Staples for promos as they often need follow up for credit
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Reminder this promo ends Monday Feb. 20.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Oh, time to get shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Reminder this promo ends Monday Feb. 20.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did the Rexall $15 skin care offer today with the bonus 30 AMs coupon, just had it scanned from my phone, the second offer I did was shop at Sears using Airmilesshops link, any one knows if the ticket will be mailed out physically or e-mailed digitally?
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

The offer is supposed to go until today but I can't load the coupons on my phone or sign in to it today. Did it really end yesterday??? I'm so frustrated! Any suggestions? Was going to do the Needs or Lawtons plus get my third gas fill up at Irving today to finish it off, but I can't remember whether Needs or Lawtons needed a coupon, and now I'm not even certain they'll still credit since I can no longer log in.
    Abby1 and dededi like this.
    Check out Swagbucks...it's a great way to stock up on gift cards for free!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/garysmom

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    I did the Rexall $15 skin care offer today with the bonus 30 AMs coupon, just had it scanned from my phone, the second offer I did was shop at Sears using Airmilesshops link, any one knows if the ticket will be mailed out physically or e-mailed digitally?
    Digitally

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Garysmom View Post
    The offer is supposed to go until today but I can't load the coupons on my phone or sign in to it today. Did it really end yesterday??? I'm so frustrated! Any suggestions? Was going to do the Needs or Lawtons plus get my third gas fill up at Irving today to finish it off, but I can't remember whether Needs or Lawtons needed a coupon, and now I'm not even certain they'll still credit since I can no longer log in.
    I can no longer log in and it's really frustrating me too! The site says it runs until today. I used a coupon offer at Rexall the other day and was looking to complete the promo by making an online purchase today. Came to SC to see if I was the only person having issues accessing the site. I input my info time and time again, yet can't get passed the login page. Ugh! Only reason I did the Rexall offer was to participate in this promo.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used a printed coupon at Shell today and the airmiles didn't instantly credit. This combined with the issues everyone else is having, has me worried that maybe they really did end it early?

Also frustrating was that I had wanted to combine my husband's and my fill ups to hit the minimum $60 but they told us they can't combine pumps, so I had to buy $15 worth of stuff in their store to hit the $60. So if I don't get the promo, I really won't be pleased!
    Lavender Lady and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    I used a printed coupon at Shell today and the airmiles didn't instantly credit. This combined with the issues everyone else is having, has me worried that maybe they really did end it early?

Also frustrating was that I had wanted to combine my husband's and my fill ups to hit the minimum $60 but they told us they can't combine pumps, so I had to buy $15 worth of stuff in their store to hit the $60. So if I don't get the promo, I really won't be pleased!
    Yeah that's weird that they didn't credit instantly. When I used the coupon the other day at Rexall it did credit instantly on my receipt

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

Here's the reply I got from AirMiles when I wrote to them thru facebook about my trouble:

Hi Tracy, we're sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing in to complete your qualification for this Promotion. The terms and condition indicate that the Promotion period was between the dates of Feb. 6 - 20 but doesn't say inclusive of the 20th so it may be closed now. We have requested clarification from our contact but since it is a statutory Holiday, we likely won't hear back until we re-open.
    Abby1 likes this.
    Check out Swagbucks...it's a great way to stock up on gift cards for free!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/garysmom

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information