• 2 Post By le1948
  • 2 Post By SavvyLady
  • 2 Post By online
  • 2 Post By nalaric
  • 1 Post By SavvyLady
  • 2 Post By annedougherty
  • 3 Post By nalaric
  • 1 Post By dagney

Thread: Promotion this week-end, 2 gift cards $10.00 each!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

How come I didn't know about this sooner!! I always loved this promotion, spend $75.00 and get 1 $10.00 gc for food and 1 gc for $10.00 for shoppers, and you can use your points, since this isn't an optimum offer it's for everyone!! Now that I bought all that physician formula I don't know what else to buy!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    barbis9, 4sure5 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

How do we know that we can use points, doesn't " spend" means to buy without points ?
    barbis9 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by le1948 View Post
    How do we know that we can use points, doesn't " spend" means to buy without points ?
    No, since this is for everyone, you don't have to have an optimum card , it's not an optimum offer, so you can put everything through the system the system will tell the cashier to give you your gift cards, then you pay by points. I have never had a problem.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    How come I didn't know about this sooner!! I always loved this promotion, spend $75.00 and get 1 $10.00 gc for food and 1 gc for $10.00 for shoppers, and you can use your points, since this isn't an optimum offer it's for everyone!! Now that I bought all that physician formula I don't know what else to buy!!
    I wasn't planning to shop this offer but will do it now. Have lots of points to redeem and nothing good to buy always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    I wasn't planning to shop this offer but will do it now. Have lots of points to redeem and nothing good to buy always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have done the redemption/gift card promo before as well, but I always go into realizing I may not get the cards. If you have a cashier who says you have to spend $75 after redemptions, I don't think you can really argue it. I do an $85 redemption, and if I get the cards, I count it a big bonus!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I have done the redemption/gift card promo before as well, but I always go into realizing I may not get the cards. If you have a cashier who says you have to spend $75 after redemptions, I don't think you can really argue it. I do an $85 redemption, and if I get the cards, I count it a big bonus!
    Yes, a cashier who is on the ball is not going to hand over those cards when you redeem lol. If you just keep quiet you may get lucky, but you are certainly not entitled to these cards when redeeming. I've gotten them a few times in the past.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

if they don't give it too you and you spent the 75.00 you should fight it, because this is not an optimum offer so you can use your points!! They are not doing you a favour, you should get the gift cards!!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    if they don't give it too you and you spent the 75.00 you should fight it, because this is not an optimum offer so you can use your points!! They are not doing you a favour, you should get the gift cards!!
    It says after redemptions in the fine print lol. I know people like to argue but you are SUPPOSED to spend. Nothing to argue.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    jasperandchar and dededi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anne's totally correct. Nothing to fight, nothing to argue. Ask her to hit total, hope she then gives you the gift cards, then ask to redeem your points, then hand over your coupons. Smile nice, and be thankful if it works.

You'd stand a better chance with your argument if you are trying earn optimum points in addition to the gift cards (say you have 15x points on $75 on your card)
    redfox, annedougherty and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tempted to redeem points for this offer BUT also had a spend $75 and get 8000 pts. So got $10 cards plus over 9000 pts. When I bought my SDM gift card I also received a $10 card for buying at the
    beautyboutique.ca
    SavvyLady likes this.

Thread Information