User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By anisa

Thread: Boys socks in XL or 6+ size?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My son is 8 and he is a tall boy. He is outgrowing everything. He will very soon be outgrowing his size 10 pants. thankfully you can still get boys pants up to 12 and 14.
    The problem is that is not only tall but he is also skinny. Just normal skinny, but even skinny jeans are baggy on him.

My concern right now is socks and shoes, as his only options now are in mens sizes. He is only 8!

Does anyone have experience with mens sizes being bought for boys, where the boy is skinny? I am afraid that mens socks and shoes will be too wide for his feet.
    Are there brands that fit more narrowly? I am not prepared to pay extra for special width shoes. I do not have that kind of budget.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

In case anyone was wondering, I came across a solution for boys who have outgrown kids size socks, but aren't quite ready for the huge size of mens socks.

Buy ladies socks, they don't stretch as long as mens socks
    Shirnette likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Thread Information