User Tag List

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: March 2017 Frugal Chatter - All Welcome!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    That's a great price if you enjoy them.
    I'm not sure if we like them, but for that price I'm willing to find out. We have had no wieners in the house since we ran out a couple of months ago...the end of my Maple Leaf Country Natural wieners that I was paid 50c to take home.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I brought in my big bin of shoes and boots to try on our kids. Both of the twins have lots of shoes, rubber boots, and sandals that fit. Our older boy might need new shoes soon. We need to check the fit of his school shoes. I put 12 pairs of various kids shoes up for sale, all small on our twins. I'm surprised that I haven't gotten any bites yet.

Dh got me a solid 7hrs sleep last night. Dh and our two boys got hair cuts today. I insisted that Dh go outside to play with the kids and I in our rubber boots. We came inside when the twins were getting cold. I cooked a small pack of bison, mixed veggies, and rice for supper. Baked carrot muffins for the first time in a very long time. I'm thinking about making a very small batch of cream cheese icing to go with it.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I brought in my big bin of shoes and boots to try on our kids. Both of the twins have lots of shoes, rubber boots, and sandals that fit. Our older boy might need new shoes soon. We need to check the fit of his school shoes. I put 12 pairs of various kids shoes up for sale, all small on our twins. I'm surprised that I haven't gotten any bites yet.

Dh got me a solid 7hrs sleep last night. Dh and our two boys got hair cuts today. I insisted that Dh go outside to play with the kids and I in our rubber boots. We came inside when the twins were getting cold. I cooked a small pack of bison, mixed veggies, and rice for supper. Baked carrot muffins for the first time in a very long time. I'm thinking about making a very small batch of cream cheese icing to go with it.
    Most people don't purchase used footwear especially for children just learning to walk.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Time for bed. Got a good dent done for laundry. Will finish up in the morning. Want to tackle the kitchen tomorrow I think. Completely empty every cupboard and drawer and dump the crap! Tired of overflowing stuff. Will make an action plan on what to use up. L

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-yeah I got a great nights sleep as hubby slept in the other room with double bed (his snoring can drive me up the wall sometimes )didn't go anywhere yesterday so would like to make a run to value village and rid my house of the 1 large garbage bag and 2 smaller bags -frugalbigmama I organized my kitchen cupboards and cleared out a lot of stuff even gave my daughter-in-law an apple corer and a bowl
    -on a awesome note daughter and her family are coming to our city today to visit his parents then to get to our house at 6.30 or 7.00 to sleep over -then daughter will drive her hubby to the go train on Monday and we may take Sebastian swimming daughter and I in the afternoon -then she will stay over another night so excited to spend a few days with her

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lots of snow melted in our yard yesterday, yay!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Most people don't purchase used footwear especially for children just learning to walk.
    I have had bidding wars in the past, particularly on my name brand footwear that is in great shape. 3 pairs of the footwear that I posted yesterday are brand new with tags.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Mar 19th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Tonight's supper plan is sweet and sour pork chunks with pineapple, rice, and mixed veggies.
    Tomorrow's supper plan pork chunks with bagged coleslaw veggie stir fry with rice or egg noodles.
    Tuesday large deer roast, onion, carrots, baked sweet potato, boiled regular potatoes.
    The next few days will be using the deer roast meat. I'll slice and freeze some of the roast because it is much too big for our family.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Mar 19th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Cheap weekend for groceries but I killed my PC points & used $110.00 worth and earned 8000 points. Lots of produce and food for the week as we are back to school. Sun is shining so DH & I went for a walk while he youngest waited for a haircut.
    I also cleaned out the front hall closets and added to the donation pile.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I have had bidding wars in the past, particularly on my name brand footwear that is in great shape. 3 pairs of the footwear that I posted yesterday are brand new with tags.
    I find footwear hit or miss. You never know what people are looking for. I do, however, find people will war over NWT, no matter what the item. lol. Used Robeez are popular for resale around our community.

I just joined a local weigh loss challenge for $20, more for accountability to make healthy choices. I have been finding our busy lifestyle giving me excuses to cut corners in that department. You know I am taking about my love for Coke among other things! I refuse to pay out of coolers for two 500mL bottles the same price as a case or 6 pack of 750mL...so I drink way more than is good for me. Looking forward to connecting with some people in the community too.
    Last edited by Granger; Sun, Mar 19th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Time for bed. Got a good dent done for laundry. Will finish up in the morning. Want to tackle the kitchen tomorrow I think. Completely empty every cupboard and drawer and dump the crap! Tired of overflowing stuff. Will make an action plan on what to use up. L
    I'll send dh over as he cleared everything out of my pantry....what's a pantry for (lol) obviously not food
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-supper tonight was a nice treat wings from fortinos ,plus small fries came to 26.87-4,000 p.c points =22.87 in the end nope I had a 25.00 gift card given to hubby from his work at xmas so free for us
    -plus grabbed a few items that I had personal points for in fortinos -one great deal secret deodorant 3.49-400 points for every 2 spent =3.09-.75 cpn-.75 checkout51=$1.89 love that price for deodorant remember when it use to be .99 cents on sale a few some odd years ago
    -did 3 loads of laundry today too plus washed the floors
    -neighbour gave me 6 Belgium cookies for letting her use the end of our driveway for her car as she had a shower today at her house and our street already has a ton of cars parked on our street (some families have 4 cars one for each teen)our kids had to share a car when they were growing up til my son bought the truck off of us
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, Mar 19th, 2017 at 05:52 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@ Granger 3 pairs of the used shoes are 6-12 month leather Robeez. Nearly all are shoes or sandals, so appropriate for spring/summer weather.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh's elective surgery is next week Wednesday. Due to the way things are at dh's workplace, he will be taking off two weeks of "holidays" starting next week Monday because Dh will need about 2wks off work to heal up properly. Anyway, I'll need to meal plan appropriately...easier stuff because Dh will be limited in his ability to help with our kids during the first week of his recovery.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my daughter her hubby and sebastian got here at 6.45 they gave Sebastian a bath -so much fun to watch -he went to bed at 7.15 p.m but was crying so daughter brought him down and he sat on my lap and I sang a few nursery rhyms to him and he was asleep by 7.55
    -letting them watch their netflicks show as I am on computer -love being with my family

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information