• 1 Post By annedougherty

Thread: Help needed

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Mar 6th, 2017
    Hello all you wonderful ladies.
    I need your help.
    I got 4 Physicians Formula items with pink MIR stickers on them. Double checked in the store that upc is good for the rebate, was sure I checked the exp dates on the stickers. But I guess is not good enough . When I was filling up the forms at home - i realizes that one item has pink sticker with exp 2016 ( even that upc is eligable for 2017 MIR ). I can not return it because it will mess up my points offer. And I can not exchange because I checked all my SDMs around here - there is no stickers on this item around here.
    Can you nice ladies, please, check your shopper for $9 MIR sticker for Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer.
    Thank you everyone.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by svetaru View Post
    Hello all you wonderful ladies.
    I need your help.
    I got 4 Physicians Formula items with pink MIR stickers on them. Double checked in the store that upc is good for the rebate, was sure I checked the exp dates on the stickers. But I guess is not good enough . When I was filling up the forms at home - i realizes that one item has pink sticker with exp 2016 ( even that upc is eligable for 2017 MIR ). I can not return it because it will mess up my points offer. And I can not exchange because I checked all my SDMs around here - there is no stickers on this item around here.
    Can you nice ladies, please, check your shopper for $9 MIR sticker for Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer.
    Thank you everyone.
    You can return it. Only the points you earn for that item will be deducted with this system.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    seylz_gurl likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The butter bronzer was on last years rebate it's the butter blushes that are on this years, did you mean butter blushes?

Thread Information