User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Food Basics (ON, gta) March 30 - April 5

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Thank you cyn for all your flyer posts. Invaluable to me. Gracias!! Illegitimi non carborundum!!
    You're welcome! Glad they're useful!

And, I looooove linguistic variety, so seeing other languages crop up on SC is fun for me. The bolded part is Spanish, right? I'm going to have to look up the translation...I...don't think you meant..."coffee is the illegitimate son of a carbonated dummy...?!?" Yikes.

Edited to add: oh, LOL! ROFL!! I just checked the translation...LOLOLOL! Ha ha ha! I should check google before I guess at what sayings mean...lol! Thank-you @GoodBoy ! I need to write this one down for future reference. (I'm going to practice saying it the next time I grind up a batch of coffee beans for my morning brew...I'll stare and mutter intensely at the machine as it spits out the blend...lol!)
    Last edited by cyn88canada; Tue, Mar 28th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks, cyn!

hickory sticks? i used to love those. haven't seen them in years! (or maybe haven't paid attention :b )
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Cyn!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Thank you cyn for all your flyer posts. Invaluable to me. Gracias!! Illegitimi non carborundum!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post

Edited to add: oh, LOL! ROFL!! I just checked the translation...LOLOLOL! Ha ha ha! I should check google before I guess at what sayings mean...lol! Thank-you @GoodBoy! I need to write this one down for future reference.
    LMAaaOooo!
    @GoodBoy @cyn88canada ,
    many thanks from me and it's a keeper for me too! I literally guffawed at the translation. Thanks for the hump day pep-talk...LOL

Ciel and GoodBoy like this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post

Edited to add: oh, LOL! ROFL!! I just checked the translation...LOLOLOL! Ha ha ha! I should check google before I guess at what sayings mean...lol! Thank-you @GoodBoy! I need to write this one down for future reference.
    LMAaaOooo!
    @GoodBoy @cyn88canada ,
    many thanks from me and it's a keeper for me too! I literally guffawed at the translation. Thanks for the hump day pep-talk...LOL

Ciel, cyn88canada and GoodBoy like this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Oops, totally forgot to post my comment....lol:

So Good soymilk is HolyMoly priced at $2.88 !! Use the SS printable for $2 off and get the 2L for only 88¢. I've never seen it come down that low.

PS. I've got extra coups if anyone needs a trade, just PM me...
    Ciel likes this.
    TL/WL:

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting!
    Last edited by mollyh; Wed, Mar 29th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

In this past week's newspaper $1 off Cottonelle toilet paper coupon which makes it only $2.97!
    Ciel likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information