User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hello fellow Canuckers. I have been on hiatus for a few months, I am sure seeing some differences in stores around Charlottetown these days compared to last winter. I am not seeing very many coupons in the stores and some stores are changing their policies. What are your thoughts?Are we all done getting good deals or what?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey - I'm actually couponing more than ever! I've given up on inserts so I use websaver, save.ca, gocoupon, etc. constantly. I even go to ebay and get some great coupons for an excellent price. In additon, I'm using more printable coupons and they have been accepted everywhere I've been. Smartsource.ca is now providing printable coupons as well.

So ..... bottom line - couponing is definitely not dead for me. I'm saving more than ever (;>).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I do find that good in-store coupons are few & far between! Especially for any food items. There are lots of coupons that people in other provinces post as being 'in all the stores' cannot be found here. Frustrating! I am trying to order as many as possible, and do printables as the previous poster mentioned.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I could't agree more! Couponing seems to be a thing of the past. I remember as a child going to the grocery stores with my mother and she never left the house without her coupon envelope!! Very hard to find good coupons anymore

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i only found coupons for fast and junky food.....not quality stuff. and less and less coupons,
    maybe its the time of the year.. maybe january will start out better
    went tonight and found dove $2 off body and uncle ben $1 off rice and sauce(300g)
    both coupon zone and exp jan 27

Thread Information