User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kingston Sales!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Have you found an awesome sale/clearance in Kingston and want to share it? Post here!!!

Hopefully we can all post our finds and then everyone can benefit!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Loblaws on Midland has about 10 boxes of Pampers Baby Dry size 6 diapers on clearance for 50% pink sticker.

It was sooo tempting to grab some but DD is almost potty trained so I'm not buying anymore diapers for her! DS only wears Huggies.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM at Princess and Centennial has Good Start Alsoy, Good Start 2 (without omega) and Similac Grow and Go (without Omega) for $12.99 regular $24.99. I was there today and they had lots left on end shelf near pharmacy.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Winners in the Rio Can has lots of Christmas items for 30% off.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

great thread!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sterling in the Cat Centre is closing, so everything is discounted--I think it's 40-50% off now. Bigger discounts should come soon! The clerk mentioned that there are boxes of sandals from previous years in the storage room that are going to eventually come out, probably at greatly reduced prices.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    great thread!!
    Thanks, hopefully we can help each other get some great deals!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Sterling in the Cat Centre is closing, so everything is discounted--I think it's 40-50% off now. Bigger discounts should come soon! The clerk mentioned that there are boxes of sandals from previous years in the storage room that are going to eventually come out, probably at greatly reduced prices.
    Going to the Cat Centre tomorrow so I'll have to check it out. I've never even noticed that store before. lol.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

This is not a deal or sale but if you go on |FB there is Kingston Coupon Exchange all you have to do is request the coupies she has posted and drop of coupons you don't need or don't want

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Freshco had the Christmas Rice Krispie square treats for $1.49 today (bin near the front cashes).

Loblaws at the Kingston Centre had Covergirl Mascara for $5.99 - not sure if it's a great deal or not but if you have the $4 off coupon it would be less than $2 for mascara. They also had a bunch of other brand mascara on sale.

Since I'm posting, has anyone seen the Pepsi MIR form yet?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Kingstonians, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I might find this weekends P & G flyer? I don't get the Whig delivered at home, so can anyone tell me where I might find it? It wasn't in the Whig Extra for this weekend.

Thanks!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by msclearnet View Post
    Hello Kingstonians, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I might find this weekends P & G flyer? I don't get the Whig delivered at home, so can anyone tell me where I might find it? It wasn't in the Whig Extra for this weekend.

Thanks!
    From my experience you have to actually buy Saturday's Whig Standard paper.

Smartsource, Red plum etc are usually in with the free papers but not P&G. They used to be but the last few times I've only seen them in Saturday's Whig.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I haven't seen a RedPlum in forever... lol.
    <3<3 My girls are my wold <3<3
    ALWAYS looking for Enfamil coupons good on Soy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just saw this on here....

Canadian Mom's with babies FREE HUGGIES DIAPERS if upload a video of your baby.. http://www.youtube.com/huggies

THE GREAT SQUIRMY BABY ROUNDUP PREMIUM OFFER (THE “OFFER”)
    OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS

THIS OFFER IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING AND PARTICIPATION IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA ONLY. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR NOT LOCATED IN THE 50 U.S., D.C. OR CANADA AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.

OFFER PERIOD: Starts January 9, 2012 at 9:00:00 AM Central Time (CT) and ends March 30, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Offer Period”).
    ELIGIBILITY: The Offer is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of participation, and legal residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence as of the date of participation, and are members (each, a “Huggies Member”) of www.HUGGIES.com, with a valid email address, and have a YouTube account. (If you don't have a YouTube account, you must create one in order to enter. YouTube accounts are free

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Personally I wouldn't put either of my kids on youtube for a pack of free diapers.

Also, there is a 1000 limit! Not much. I bet they are already at max. And of course, you're giving Huggies full rights to your video.

"By participating in the Offer and submitting a Submission, each participant: (i) grants (without limiting the generality of these Official Terms and Conditions or of the YouTube Terms) to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Submission, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Offer or for any other reason whatsoever; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Submission in favour of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Offer Entity, YouTube and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Submission. For greater certainty, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time during the Offer Period, to modify, edit or remove any Video, or to request a participant to modify or edit his or her Submission, if a complaint is received with respect to the Submission, or for any other reason whatsoever."

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

I thought I would post this here, I was at Loblaw's tonight to get some of the soup that was on sale and we went through the Christmas isle and we found 46 piece ornaments that were silver for .84 regular $9 of course we picked up 2 packages, but they had about 10 packs left, so if your looking to add to your Christmas decorations, Loblaw's might be a good place to look

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information