User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Hi! Just moved to Fredericton last month. Wondering if you guys could give me some advice as to where to find tear pads? I seem to have a hard time finding some.
    Also was wondering if the smart source and red plum come in the Saturday paper of the Daily Gleaner?

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum, Smart Source

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've had the most luck finding coupons at Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers and Sobeys and occasionally at Jean Coutu. Giant Tiger Northside currently has Dr. Oetker ones, but don't usually see coupons there.

The inserts come in both the Daily Gleaner and the Telegraph Journal.

I have only been going for 2 months now, so I'm sure there are more stores out there that have coupons. I mostly shop Northside.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

if you are a co-op member, they have a coupon shelf inside the store and you can leave coupons you're not going to use, and help yourself to others.. they're all sorted by category so it's easy to find what you're looking for.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I usually have the best luck with tearpads at Shoppers & Sobeys. Walmart, almost never and there always seems to be RAOCKing going on at superstore
    I earned over $150 in free gift cards last year. Click HERE if you want to earn your free gift cards too! All the cool couponers are doing it

Thread Information