User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What's your opinion on when people fudge sample offers just to get multiple samples, and then the samples offers end up out of stock due high volume of request? and doesn't give others a chance to even get one, Do you think this is greedy? Or Free is Free?Snooze & lose?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I personally like to think I have too much kuth to do it.

I think its crappy of people when they change there names addresses and emails around slightly to overlly take advanatage of an offer.....

because....

then someone like me who just wants to try one gets the ''sorry were out'' msg, and I only wanted one lol!

I'm sure a lot of people already know how I feel on this issue and I have no shame in stepping up and saying hey this isnt right!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

idk I think it depends...if someone does it a million times to keep the samples all for themself then I don't think its right, one or two times extra is ok but once they start ordering like 10 for themselves then its a little much...
    I sometimes do freebies multiple times so that my mom and sister get some too, but if the freebie says one per household then I don't chance being disqualified and only get one for myself.
    Once we moved I did redo some freebies that were one per household you know the ones that record that you sent out for it and won't let you get a second one...but I think so far that was only the box of razor freebies and the one for calcium supplement cause they send a pretty good $$ off coupon with the sample.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ITA ROB Im talking about ordering excessive amounts as well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't fudge anything as most good offers are only one per household...That said, I do order freebies for my Mom at her addy and email, and sometimes a couple of other people because I know they are working and will miss out...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya I order sometimes for my aunt or friends too if they are at work and its something really good or limited amount, guess thats not really fudging stuff though

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You're right but maybe some may think that it is not fair, especially on limited supply offers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it depends

The way you descride it is theft, imo. The company wants to give samples for x many people to try, and you are stealing from them.

What Roseofblack25 & Harkatsmom are talking about is different, it's others who give them permission to submit forms on their behalf. It's still going to x amount of people, to try and help market the product, so it's not stealing, just "working" for other people... I bet if you called the company and asked - they would be OK with that.

If lots of people are stealing freebies, the companies will stop marketing that way, and it get's very expensive for them to send us these gifts, they should have the right to know who it's really going to.

Of course - this is really not much of a debate, b/c people who have no integrity and steal, also have no reason to care what the rest of us think about it...
    Wins ~ $339.50 for 2008

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for saying that Swouper, as I wondered what other thought about this as well

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya but harkatsmom I don't think anyone would say it was going too far if they had a friend fill it out for them while they went to work, but they would say it was going to far if they missed out on a really good freebie if others signed friends up
    I think it depends what side a person is on LOL if they don't get in they might be a little mad but if they had someone do it for them and they got in they would be happy can't really please everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Isn't that the truth Rose

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL yep it is haha some people are just like that I guess...I am sometimes if I missed out on something really really good I'm like damn why did everyone have to sign up their whole family and friends up for that freebie leave some for the rest of us...but then I realize if I was here in time I would have done the exact same thing so that none of my family or friends missed it

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I see nothing wrong with being designate for your friends.

What upsets me is when there are FPC being offered and then a few months later someone has them on their trade list...and I'm not talking about one or two here.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I never fudge and that's probably why when I get to a site the supply is gone.
    I must get more aggressive lol

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yes that makes me mad as a hornet the FPC then show up for trades!
    It's one thing to apply for a family member who uses the product and another to out and out lie to get more and then profit!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information