User Tag List

Thread: Cake bakery?

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I'm actually from Kingston, but my baby shower is being held in Belleville. I don't know many places to buy a nice cake, so just wondering if anyone has any recommendations!
    This thread is currently associated with: Cake Beauty
    <3<3 My girls are my wold <3<3
    ALWAYS looking for Enfamil coupons good on Soy.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Can you buy it in Kingston and drive it to Belleville?

If so, I strongly recommend Celebrate with a Cake on Days Rd (Kingston). They make awesome cakes!!! You can bring a picture in and they can do almost anything. My only advice is to try and book early because they get super busy.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Oh yes I've been there mannny times. In fact thats where we usually get our cakes. The only problem is, driving from here theres alot of people travelling, and we're not sure how much room will be in the cars. Just trying to see what the options are.
    <3<3 My girls are my wold <3<3
    ALWAYS looking for Enfamil coupons good on Soy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I bought a cake for my ds's birthday from riverside bakery..i'm pretty sure thats what its called..it's also a little restaurant..the cake was fantastic and they to can do pretty much any cake you want..the place is a little run down but it's been there for many years...don't judge by it's cover they make great cakes

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Riverside is good sometimes...I've had alot of her cakes over the years and they are more expensive. The best chocolate cake is from Metro. Chocolate Fudge w/ Chantilly Cream filling. I've ordered it twice, it's a good thing I ordered extra because it almost all got eaten...none for me later. Rich chocolate and not too sweet....really moist....I want one right now! Everyone commented on how good it was.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suziq View Post
    Riverside is good sometimes...I've had alot of her cakes over the years and they are more expensive. The best chocolate cake is from Metro. Chocolate Fudge w/ Chantilly Cream filling. I've ordered it twice, it's a good thing I ordered extra because it almost all got eaten...none for me later. Rich chocolate and not too sweet....really moist....I want one right now! Everyone commented on how good it was.
    I like riverside for b-day cakes because you can get any character for a kids party and they are yummy. I don't find them anymore expensive then the kid ones at walmart metro and dewes and they taste much much better. Metro has great cakes(not the kid ones though) (like the one your talking about), i've bought them for other occasions too.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know of two really great home based bakeries
    1) KTB Cakes
    2) Sweets Bakery.

They both have facebook pages and they both make SUPER cute baby shower cakes!!

Also, I know a girl who makes GORGEGOUS diapers cakes if you wanted to find a really cute and unique baby shower accent piece.

Just a thought

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thread Information