User Tag List

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hey all.

I am looking for tipes on a new moisturizer. I need, non oily feeling and scent free. I have combination skin.

I love Lancome Bx beinfait but I can't spend that kind of money.

I also loved Clinques moisture surge, then the clerk talked me into their new intense stuff and I DO NOT LIKE IT. It makes my face feel tacky and disgusting (what a waste of $48)

I dont mind spending up to 50, but I need something that will work for very combo skin. My t zone goes really dry in the winter. I do not want anythign scented. I decided to try Nivea and omg. Its horrible. It smells like Watkins bug replellent.

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Aveeno, but not sure I'd use it on my face.

I'm not a fan of buying high end cosmetics (my daughter, on the other hand...).

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL I find that a lot of moisturizer smells horrible. I can't help much because my skin is ridiculously oily. My mom uses Dove for sensitive skin and loves it so if you wanted something cheaper to try maybe check out Dove.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I use regular olay moisturizer twice a day on my face (morning and night, after washing) and before bed I apply bag balm under my eyes and on other dry spots as needed. The bag balm is a little bit heavy, but works wonders!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Hey all.

I am looking for tipes on a new moisturizer. I need, non oily feeling and scent free. I have combination skin.

I love Lancome Bx beinfait but I can't spend that kind of money.

I also loved Clinques moisture surge, then the clerk talked me into their new intense stuff and I DO NOT LIKE IT. It makes my face feel tacky and disgusting (what a waste of $48)

I dont mind spending up to 50, but I need something that will work for very combo skin. My t zone goes really dry in the winter. I do not want anythign scented. I decided to try Nivea and omg. Its horrible. It smells like Watkins bug replellent.

Thanks!
    That is so hard to find a moisturizer which is scent free. But if you want a light moisturizer, try to use a gel moisturizer, e.g., from Garnier. As I know, it's about $12. I got that as a prize from Garnier, and I like that very much. It is not oily at all. I don't like heavy and oily moisturizers either.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I like Jason's moisturizer. It is a natural product and is fragrance free. You can get it at some SD or Health store. It isn't expensive. I don't think expensive equals better. I think it is Estee Lauder that also makes L'Oreal.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I really like the Spectro moisturizer. It goes on so nice and light under my makeup. Sometimes I feel like it could be a little more moisturizing but then I worry about my face getting oily. You can buy it in a combo box with the face wash for around $10 - otherwise it is about $12 for just the cream alone. I know my Walmart currently has the Spectro boxes in for $9.88. I have been really happy with the face wash too - I usually buy 2 or 3 boxes when I see I see it for $10.

They make different kinds, I usually buy the one for blemish prone skin.

In the past I really like dthe Biotherm face creams, they went on nice and light for the one I was using (forgot the name) but they were a bit too pricy for me.

For body lotion I am currently IN LOVE with the St. Ives - OMG best body lotion I have ever used. Wish I found it sooner.
    Last edited by sotypical; Mon, Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My favourite facial moisturizer of all time is Complex 15, but there's no SPF... It's like a gel consistancy good for all skin.

I like the Cetaphil one for all skin types, which has SPF 15. And right now I'm using the Neutrogena one with SPF 15. It's ok, but a little more oily than the Cetaphil.
    Join SwagBucks! You actually get free stuff for basically doing nothing!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mazin

Cheap books: http://www.bookmob.ca/track/CC030293 Register & get 5% off!

Lua
    Female
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

i use aveeno's face cream - SPF 20. no scent and does the trick
    Join SWAGBUCKS! Get free amazon $!!!
    My Blog: http://mypinkthumb.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cetaphil moisturizing face lotion
    affordable, dermatoligist reccommended
    fragrance free, I love it.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I like an Olay moisturizer for my face. I hate spending too much as well, and there are too many smelly ones as I've come to find with many freebie samples. I find the price for Olay reasonable though, for the results it gives my face. For other body skin I use Body Shop's huge tub of shea butter. I can seriously empty that in less than two months, my skin is just that thirsty in the winter.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Mon, Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:08 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I like Vichy Aqualia Thermal. I got it in a box set at SDM for $45(before tax).
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal and often stock up when there's 20x and 25% off at SDM.

The Vichy Aqualia line is very hydrating. I use the serum and SPF 15 moisturizer everyday.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I tried the vichy tonight, wasn't keen on the smell, but she gave me some samples to take home.

I ended up buying this

Biotherm AQUASOURCE BIOSENSITIVE
    Dermostabilising hydrator with phyto-omegas 3-6

'cause it was on for 27$ clearance at SDM so far so good.
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:23 PM.

Thread Information