User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Any updates re spotting the catelli coupon in Ontario? I checked my closest stores and no luck The other coupons were there though ...

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

My intention with this thread is to try to do a roundup of the "Smartsource" tear pads (and sometimes booklets) that come out every four weeks. In order to get a better idea of what's in the west and what's in the east and what is across Canada, I'd love to hear about what others are finding please and then maybe I can put it in the list and note where it was found. But please only post about coupons here that you are certain are SMARTSOURCE coupons (tear pads, sometimes booklets and sometimes the little coupons that are dispensed from machines). These coupons are on specially marked mounting hardware that says "Smartsource" or "Utilisource" on it. Pics or scans would be nice, too!

And certainly these coupons should have their own individual threads, too. I'm just thinking it would be useful to have all the Smartsource coupons listed in one place. They are unique because they are somewhat predictable as they come out every four weeks at the same old stores again and again.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Jan 29th, 2012 at 03:49 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Cool

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

mcminsen I found our version (WPG) of your smart source tear pad coupon found here with a different upc# & expiry date

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4352490-post10.html

$1 off New Harvest Splendour Medleys, 04619417, Mar 26,2012

will scan a picture later for you if you like

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Wondering if the catelli pasta coupon is good on sauce? It says " pasta product". Hmmmmmmmm I wonder

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rigatti View Post
    Found...all coupons except for Catelli and VH in Metro, Fresh Co and Sobey's. Just got back from coupon shopping. Metro also has:
    $1.75 Whiskas Dry Food for Cats (exp: July 31/12)
    $1.00 Lactancia PurFiltre 4L or 2x2L (exp. June 30/12)
    $.75 Natrel 1L Organic Mild (exp. May 31/12)
    $.75 Natrel Lactose 4L or 2L (exp. July 31/12)
    $.75 Kozy Shack Pudding - rice and chocolate (exp. March 31/12) - found at Sobey's
    Thanks for that info. I think Metro is the eastern Canada equivalent of Safeway in western Canada? I'm getting the sense that these may be Smartsource tear pads that will not be found in my area (Vancouver). If anyone can confirm that they are off of the distinctive Smartsource/Utilisource shelf mounts then I'd like to add them to the list in post #1. And if we could know the city/province too please.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    mcminsen I found our version (WPG) of your smart source tear pad coupon found here with a different upc# & expiry date

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4352490-post10.html

$1 off New Harvest Splendour Medleys, 04619417, Mar 26,2012

will scan a picture later for you if you like
    Yes please and thank you! I'll add it to the list in post #1.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I was at a Save On Foods and SDM that had new Smartsource tear pads today, but nothing new or different at the Save On from what I'd found at Safeway back on Tuesday. The Save On did NOT have the Catelli Pasta coupon.

At the SDM, there were these two new Smartsource tear pads. $3 off Pepcid Complete, expiring Dec.31 '12 and $2 off L 'Oreal Healthy Look, also expiring Dec.31 '12.

And there were a number of repeats/holdovers at this particular SDM, including $3 off Hydrasense (little coupons dispensed from a machine). The same Hydrasense coupon had been put out with the October Smartsource coupons. I'll add it to post #1.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

These coupons I found at SDM look so much like previous ones that I didn't realize they were new until I double checked the expiries and UPCs.

$3 off any adult Benylin Mucus & Phlegm product, expiring July 31 '12.

$3 off any adult Tylenol Complete Cold, Cough & Flu product, expiring June 30 '12.

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Jan 29th, 2012 at 04:13 AM.

abc
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I could use the amooza and the VH ones... going to the mall today anyway might as well look for these even though i dont think they are out

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Thanks for that info. I think Metro is the eastern Canada equivalent of Safeway in western Canada? I'm getting the sense that these may be Smartsource tear pads that will not be found in my area (Vancouver). If anyone can confirm that they are off of the distinctive Smartsource/Utilisource shelf mounts then I'd like to add them to the list in post #1. And if we could know the city/province too please.

yep, I have found all of them at one of my IGA yesterday and will probably see them at my other IGA and Métro next week
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rigatti View Post
    Found...all coupons except for Catelli and VH in Metro, Fresh Co and Sobey's. Just got back from coupon shopping. Metro also has:
    $1.75 Whiskas Dry Food for Cats (exp: July 31/12)
    $1.00 Lactancia PurFiltre 4L or 2x2L (exp. June 30/12)
    $.75 Natrel 1L Organic Mild (exp. May 31/12)
    $.75 Natrel Lactose 4L or 2L (exp. July 31/12)
    $.75 Kozy Shack Pudding - rice and chocolate (exp. March 31/12) - found at Sobey's
    I can confirm that the Lacatantia PurFilter milk and the cream one that was released last month from Lactantia as well, are smart source tearpads as is the Natrel Lactose. I didn't see the Natrel Organic - but I don't look in the organic section. Nor do I look in the pet section so I cannot confirm if the Whiskas was a smartsource tearpad either. Hope that helps!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chimmi View Post
    Any updates re spotting the catelli coupon in Ontario? I checked my closest stores and no luck The other coupons were there though ...
    I went looking for these coupons in Toronto yesterday and today while out, but haven't found any of them as of yet.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I found the Catelli coupon at more Safeway stores in Vancouver today so I'm getting the feeling that they might be Safeway/Western Canada coupons only. I did not find it at another Save On Foods store that I was at.

I was happy to find the $2 Dove Go Fresh Body Wash coupon at a SDM store. It expires April 30 '12. And this $1 off any Gardein product coupon was at a Save On Foods store and expires May 31 '12. I double checked and this Gardein coupon tear pad was on a Smartsource mount on the freezer doors near the product.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Hmm, I'm going to have to go patrolling at the Safeway tomorrow morning. Really need those catelli coupons, LOL>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information