User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hey i'm in need of pretzel rods because i want to make chocolate dipped pretzel rods (with sprinkles of course!) for my boyfriends nephews birthday party this weekend. I checked walmart and bulk barn but all they had were short, broken ones. I'd like them to be at least 6 inches long and not too skinny (omg that sentence sounds so dirty hehehe) My co-worker thinks she may have seen some at RCSS so i'll check there tonight but i'd love to know if anyone else has seen them anywhere else. I'm in Toronto btw. Thanks!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Bulk Barn, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My Bulkbarn has the thick ones, but they aren't that long - perhaps three inches. The good thing is that they are in a bin, so you can carefully pick out the unbroken ones, unlike buying them in a bag. I guess if you really needed them that long you can use breadsticks?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yup the ones at Bulk Barn were badly broken up and even if i tried to get the long ones out, they look crushed. A guy even went in the back to get the bags of them but they were just too short and mostly broken. They also had some in bags but were gluten free costing $9.99....umm NOOO!!! I was thinking breadsticks too and i might ended up getting that if RCSS doesn't have them. Thanks!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

No frills carries them. among the chips etc.. they are huge.. I used them at xmas to make 'candy cane' sticks. they are quite long and thick just check out each bag to make sure none are broken.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    No frills carries them. among the chips etc.. they are huge.. I used them at xmas to make 'candy cane' sticks. they are quite long and thick just check out each bag to make sure none are broken.
    Thank you so much! The one store i didn't check yet
    I went to another walmart tonight as well as RCSS and nothing. I ended up getting some short breadsticks and i tested out a few but i thought it tasted gross. It remind me of those little cups we used to get when i was a kid at the Italian grocery stores that had breadsticks and nutella. Blahhh i think i'll prefer it with pretzels and so will the kids

On a side note, i found HUGE marshmallows at walmart tonight which i will dip in chocolate and add some sprinkles!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

try this store
    http://www.euromaxfoods.com/

locations in brampton, mississauga, and milton

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

if you have a Michaels's near you, they'd have them for sure...right by all the chocolate moulds and dips. Snyders pretzel brand so i'd have thought RCSS would have them too. hope you find some. the marshmallow treats sound awesome!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

yup michaels defs has them...the little grocery across the street has them I buy them to make chocolate caramel rods (like starbucks) all the time... but i guess that doesnt really help lol you live in TO and I live in BC lol....just sayin....

Thread Information