User Tag List

brittanyb
    Trading Score
    153 (100%)

So it's been a while since i've been able to make it out to a coupon meet in chilliwack and i think it just about time for another one! I believe there is a set one on the first friday of the month but i can't make those ones
    So i've decided to organize another one for those of us that fridays don't work for AND since i've been going to a few other cities coupon meets and they do it differently and it works very well i'm going to put in a few "guidelines" to this coupon meet.

The meet will be held on wednesday night Feb 8 at 7pm at decades. EVERYONE is welcome to come!!
    But what i am asking is that instead of just bringing your binder and asking what everyone is looking for please place all your "trade-able" coupons in a bin/bag/ some kind of container that can be passed around freely between each other.

Also post on this thread if your coming and if your looking of a certain coupon(s) that way if anyone has any extra they can put it aside for you( you don't have to do this part)

I will also be putting together a small "prize" for one lucky person who come out!

Happy Couponing

Brittany
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

count me in

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Grrr, can't make it... I swear, anytime there is a meet, I have Family come out!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Not that it matters...but the 'scheduled' one is every second Fri. of the month..that would make it Feb. 10. Like I said...it doesn't matter to me...just don't want anyone reading this to be confused and head out to Decades tonight - lol. I often can't make the Friday ones either...just seemed to work for the masses. I may just see you Wed. night !

kkmama
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Man!!....... i can't do mid week.... have fun and happy trading.

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

see you tonight, if anyone has the new dove go fresh coupon i couldnt find that one would like a couple of them and the latest redplum
    Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really want to become an extreme couponer ... I know it's hard in canada but looks like a lot of fun ... I need to learn , would I be able to learn the HOW TO's at these meets & when is the next one & where ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information