User Tag List

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I was at Sydney River Walmart this evening and got 16x duo packs of Nice and Easy Foam haircolour on sale for $1. It is in a pink box and was on one of the shelf displays in the center (main) aisle in front of the regular haircolour section. The big sign said $14.xx but I though it was on sale from a post on here so price checked.So I got 16x $1 and used 8x $5 WUB2 coupons!!!! So made $3 - tax($0.30) for every 2 duo pks I got!! Great money maker!!!
    There is a whole end full and still lost left to chose from. Lots of blond,black,aurburn and dark browns. No ash or reg.brown shades. So start the car!!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just came back from Walmart Syd. River...........I wanted to use my 5 coupons on 5 boxes but they said I could only use one coupon per transaction.....so I could buy the 5 boxes but I was only able to use one of the Save $5 when you buy 2 Boxes coupons.....

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

That kinda sucks I guess I just had a good cashier. She was a student (I think??) cute straight black hair. I offered her a coupon if she wanted to get soe for free but she just giggled!!LOL!! I guess maybe she just saw me as a crazy coupon lady!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the heads up on this. I just got back, and was able to get 6 boxes for myself and my 2 sisters. After I paid for these boxes, I went back through the store so the kids could look at the toys, and I found 2 more boxes, so I went to get those, but the lady said it was a mistake, and she couldn't give them to me for $1.00. They had pulled them all off the shelf, and these 2 must have been missed (they were, I found them elsewhere). I had already gotten 6 boxes, so I wasn't going to complain.

Thread Information