Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
I've always got my kitties from the pound. plus I don't understand why someone would pay a few hundred dollars for a pet, whether it is from a pet store or a private sale. wherever you get it from, you are helping to support the industry of selling these poor things for profit.
even birds that you see in pet stores. who knows where these poor things came from, how they were shipped etc.

Actually in our area theres rarely ever little dogs in the humane society or help groups, and when there is a small dog they are already spoken for. A lof of these shelters have strict adoption rules and you have to live in there area.

To say this
''wherever you get it from, you are helping to support the industry of selling these poor things for profit''

Is completely ludacris my breeder only sells to people she approves, and she doesn't sell them without a contract to have them spade or neutered. She doesn't sell to brokers or stores ever. There is a lot of reputable breeders out there that are very good and not backyard breeders.

Please educate yourself on these issues before you make comments like that.

Not everyone is a puppy mill or treats there animals badly that breeds, there truly are animal lovers that breed to better the breed and find them good homes.

Before I bought Zoodle I researched for weeks upon weeks, browsed breeders, talked to vets etc.