User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dollarama Canada Reviews and Item Lists (in-store)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday I bought Garnier Pure Daily Purifying Pads (56 pads/countainer) at 2$, Noxzema Daily Exfoliating Cleanser (177ml) at 2$. I also saw hair color Natural Match from L'Oreal, Bare Naturale mascara, many Noxzema products and a bunch of "Lip Smacker" (Balm, Shimmer, liquid).

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Saw some $2 Hannah Montana Pyjamas pants (they actually looked decent!, size fits age 8-11?pretty medium size-ish), $2 Hannah Montana Herbal Essences. Dollarama always has perfect disney gifts

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never see deals like the ones mentioned in my local Dollaramas . I did spot a 5 pack of nutella-filled croissants imported from Italy for $2 at the Square One Dollarama in Mississauga. Don't think they be very fresh by then... I did buy a vacuum seal bowl cover for $2. I've seen similar ones in the kitchen supply stores for much more money and wanted to try if the concept works.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought black tights for $1.25! The quality is actually pretty good. My boyfriend thought I got it from H&M, haha. And it hasn't ripped yet.. not bad for 1.25

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I bought a bottle of SPF 45 Aveeno spray suntan lotion for $2 today. Funny how they clear out Christmas stuff and bring in the summer stuff. It doesn't even expire until 09/2011! I grabbed a few of the SPF30, these were Neutrogena, and added them to the care package I was sending to my sis in Australia.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they had neutrogena and dove self-tanning creams at our dollarama, they were not expired and really nice. they had hannah montana face cleanser, cleansing cloths and shower gel all made by oil of olay for $2 each.

our dollarama had a bunch of nice stationary in the party section that i hadn't seen before, nice cards too - some were hallmark and all were great quality: birth announcements, engagment announcements, save the date cards, etc. i got a 10 pack of thank you cards i would have paid a lot more for somewhere else.

i also got some books for my daughter, they had Thomas the Train colouring books - one with stickers, the other with tatoos, and also a Thomas book - I didn't buy her the book because I had already bought her the same one last Spring at chapters and paid full price, now it was $1!! i also got her some Disney fairy wings for dressup, they were $1.50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was delighted to discover Dollarama brought in these hair accessories that are a copy-cat of "Bumpits" or "Big Happy Hair". I've attached a photo. They come in sets of 5 in black, brown and blonde. These were only $2. Whereas the "Bumpits" or "Big Happy Hair" can retail from $9.99 to $19.99 depending on where you buy them (wal-mart, online, etc). It also comes with an instruction guide but I like to watch Youtube tutorials instead. Tip: use really good Extra Hold hairspray and also get a rat-tail comb (can be purchased from Dollarama too, lol)

Other recent Dollarama purchases I've been happy with is the travel size St. Ives 24 hr moisture lotion, 60 ml, $1. I think I've seen these at Rexall being sold for around $2.50 and up!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    12 (88%)

i've seen those bra hook things..crap what are they called..strap clips or something like that..it was "as seen on TV" item for $2!!!

this was at shoppers world dollarama

i didn't buy it
    Please VOTE for my baby! DAILY!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I like that you can buy household items lightbulbs and nightlights at dollarama and chocolate bars

Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

i have a question, if the items are not marked with a sticker , does that mean they are 1$ automatically?

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by enjae View Post
    i have a question, if the items are not marked with a sticker , does that mean they are 1$ automatically?
    Yes. If an item is more than $1 or less than $1 it will have a sticker on it, or (in the cases of chocolate bars, gum, etc.) be marked on the shelf.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found Dove Volume Therapy shampoo and conditioner at 2$ each, and it's a bigger bottle (33% more I think) 473ml instead of 355ml. Also saw Dove "Go Fresh" lemon grass Conditioner and deodorant.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Yeah they have the dove at my dollarama too!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The calculators are definitely a no-go at Dollarama!

I wanted a few cheap calculators for around the house, so I quickly grabbed 2 regular ones, and one scientific one from Dollarama. The regular ones were solar powered, and the scientific one required batteries - I checked the package, and though it didn't say what type of battery it needed, it had a picture of one AA battery, so I assumed that was what it took. Anyways, turns out it needs some of the special flat batteries, and not a type that Dollarama carries. Of the two regular calculators, only one of them works well - the other doesn't display the bottom half of any numbers.

My hubby is still laughing at me about these things. I don't know if I can bring the one that doesn't work back - but I suspect it'd be more trouble than the $1 is worth. I'll take it as a lesson learned

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

bump

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information