User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I joined Harris Decima about a year ago and had done a few surveys for them. Then for nine months didn't get a single survey. I actually thought they had stopped sending surveys and was surprised when I got one this week. I did the survey and went to check my points and was stunned to find that I only had 30 points. All my other points that I had been saving up (500 points) were taken away from me because I hadn't completed a survey in 9 months! Of course I can't complete a survey if they don't send them!

They had sent emails at the end of August that I could convert my points for chances to win $250. I decided not to take the chance because I'd been saving up the points for something specific on their site. Nowhere in the email did it say my points were about to expire or else I would have converted them to at least have a chance to get something.

I've sent them an email asking for my 500 points back as it's impossible for me to do surveys that don't exsist. If they don't give them back then I'll be cancelling my account with them.

Anyway...just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone here is doing surveys with them. Watch your points!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the headz up. I haven't had this problem, though. I get about a survey a month so I guess that's why. I'm at 650 points and it would stink to lose 'em. On a side note, isn't Harris/Decima a pretty reputable company?

I'm curious, what are you saving up for? They have some pretty interesting prizes.

Cheers
    I Like Beer Money, Do You? Check out my blog for some tips and tricks to earning some extra cash online.

http://beermoneyonline.com

Al Bundy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the note. I've been a member there over a year and got maybe 1 every 6 months. I guess that's a sneeky way of deleting people's points that they do not send any for a certian time. It should atleast count if one would login to the site atleast. I guess I'll be canceling my membership there and stay with the higher paying sites.
    Start off right with quality paid survey reviews
    http://better-paid-surveys.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am the member if this site since 2005.I have paid out twice (10 Euro Each time for 1600 points to paypal).Few weeks before got $5 Pizza hut gift card for 800 points.Get survey every 3/4 days.So no objection from me .

Brishti

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I did log on every once in awhile to make sure they were still there. So in that sense my account would have remained active. But I think it's extremely unfair to take back someone's points for the reason that they haven't done a survey in 9 months when you haven't sent them a survey in 9 months. That just seems pretty sneaky to me.

I know they're a pretty reputable company which is why this surprised me so much.

To answer the question about what I was saving up for...it was a lunch tote. It's 3000 points, but at the rate I was getting surveys at the beginning I thought it would be worthwhile waiting for. Ah well...30 points doesn't get me much eh?

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

I get atleast 1 survey a month from them and been a member for about 6mths.... I have almost 500 pts

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm getting the run around from them. The place you're supposed to write to for help said they didn't do anything with points and to write a different place...now I'm waiting to hear from this other place and it's been awhile.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did a survey for them about the election and was supposed to get 30 points and I never got it. I think I'm done with this company.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh man.. thanks for the heads up!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Update!

They finally gave me back my 500 points!! It sure took a long time, but at least they gave them back!

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

i still have no problems with them

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i am with them since 2 years now, no problemo, they paid but they are a big long(to receive).

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I signed up thinking with such a reputable company, there'd be somewhat regular surveys for me. I've only received one in the 3 months since joining. I did keep in mind about the time thing so I'm wondering if I should quit them. I check all my survey sites once a month, hoping that helps and also see if I'm missing anything.

lilviolet -that's great they gave your points back!! That does restore a little faith in them again.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They dont send a lot of surveys... one per 3 months is normal. They do pay out, so you might as well stay with them and you will earn something eventually.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just checked my account thanks to this thread and I am down 130 points for the same reason, inactivity. I just sent them an email so I hope I get my points back too!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information