User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

if you buy a $5 amazon gift card it cots 450 swagbucks
    if you buy a $25 amazon gift card it costs 3,150 swagbucks

does it not make sense to buy multiple $5 gift cards? or am i missing something like you can only use per purchase?

does anyone have an answer to this?

thanks

Joya
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

It makes a lot more sense to redeem for $5 ones but sadly you can only redeem for 5 of a particular prize per calendar month.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

$5 per month is the better option!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I always redeem $5 asap, lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Yes, as soon as you get 450 points REDEEM them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I redeem the $5 as soon as I hit 450 too!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes, most people do, but like the other poster said, you can only get 5 of them a month. I hate having to use my points for something more expensive!

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I have almost 4,000 swagbucks, and I was going to redeem for the $25 old navy gc but I'm thinking I'll wait until I have enough for the $100 one, I've got a long way to go.

Has anyone gotten this gc before? My concern is that it's called an E-Gift Card, and I don't know what that is but it says it's good at any store in USA and Canada, as well as for online ordering. I understand that it's a better value getting the $5 Amazon gcs but I've never really used Amazon, are you allowed to use more than one gc per transaction? Say I buy a $23 item, can I use 4 $5 gcs?

Also, is there a swagbucks thread on here anywhere? Thanks for any help and sorry to go off topic a bit

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Yes, there is a swagbucks thread. It is under forums, then paid surveys and mystery shopping then........you will find the swagbucks thread.
    You will also find the superpoints thread which is just as popular right now.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i would rather recommend to redeem Paypal gift cards as it is universal and can be used anywhere! amazon is costly for most of the products unless you crack some good deal which is very rare!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes, you can use more than one gift card. After they are credited you take the code and go to amazon.ca and enter it there, you can build up a balance

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    I have almost 4,000 swagbucks, and I was going to redeem for the $25 old navy gc but I'm thinking I'll wait until I have enough for the $100 one, I've got a long way to go.

Has anyone gotten this gc before? My concern is that it's called an E-Gift Card, and I don't know what that is but it says it's good at any store in USA and Canada, as well as for online ordering. I understand that it's a better value getting the $5 Amazon gcs but I've never really used Amazon, are you allowed to use more than one gc per transaction? Say I buy a $23 item, can I use 4 $5 gcs?

Also, is there a swagbucks thread on here anywhere? Thanks for any help and sorry to go off topic a bit
    I did redeem for the $100 Old Navy until 01kipper pointed out that the Old Navy GC is only good at oldnavy.com not .ca so I quickly cancelled my order. I don't have an Old Navy Store locally.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Amazon.ca lets you put in multiple codes and use them all together to pay for the order. They also ofter free shipping on items you order from their items but they also have many other places that you can order from that you can pay with amazon money. I have found that there are many electronics items that are comparable to the best prices around me locally if not better.

I know the one item I want to get is a camping water filter and I would have to drive about a hour to get it otherwise and amazon have it for the same price with free shipping. And I can pay for it with my earned money.

I max out on the amazon every month and then the rest so towards a larger prize like paypal.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post

Yes, you can. And when you add up your gift cards, and then change your mind and delete the item you chose, from the cart, those gift cards remain in your account. So you can purchase another item, which you really want, in the future.

Also pay attention, that an item is sold by Amazon.ca. If it is sold by other merchandisers (or companies), always contact them to ask about additional taxes, fees. They don't include taxes in the price, so it's always good to inquire about taxes so that not to come across with hidden fees.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Also note that you can only redeem for 2 of the same type (eg. Amazon.ca) gift cards per day on swagbucks; 5 per month.

The other thing is that amazon.com has a lot more merchandise than amazon.ca

If there is something you want, I often ship it to the hotel I will be going to in the USA by putting my name, then HOLD FOR GUEST (Date) at the hotel address.

just call ahead that your hotel will hold packages for you without charging a fee.

I also like to browse amazon and keep a wish list of stuff I want so that once you have enough $$, you can get it! The gift cards apply to taxes and shipping too.

Thread Information