User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By watergirl73

Thread: You can now use printed coupons at Domenic's No Frills!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all

Domenic's No Frills has changed their store coupon policy to match the No Frills corporate policy. They are allowing printed coupons! The only catch is that you have to show ID. Just wanted to let everyone know
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    76 (99%)

Why on earth would they want your I.D?, I am SO sure they are keeping in harmony with the privacy policy and keeping all the info they collect under lock and key. Sure Sure.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I would call the Head Office back - No Frills, even independently owned ones need to follow corporate policy and that includes privacy laws!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with you about having to show ID as being an invasion of privacy. The change with the printed coupons in the first place was only due to the calls I have already made to head office until they made it a “formal investigation” and forced a change. I was told by both the No Frills head office representative and the store managerthat they have had problems in the past with people using fake printed coupons at this particular store,and as such are taking ID information in case a coupon is fraudulent. I have already complained about this but I encourage others to call about the concern over the privacy issue as well, since at this point I think they are tired ofhearing from me
    Last edited by Paltass; Thu, May 10th, 2012 at 07:26 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is the number to call between 8:30-5:30 for No Frills head office. Toll Free 1-866-987-6453. Having support from fellow couponers on this issue would be greatly appriciated! Thank you

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    76 (99%)

Or I can just PM at walmart and skip there altogether, not that I use printables anyway, too much hassle

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think saving money is worth the "hassle". It shouldn't really be a hassle though since they are valid coupons and the No Frills coupon policy states they will accept them (No ID required). This store is in walking distance from my house and I want to shop there problem free. Also, I am very stubborn
    Last edited by Paltass; Thu, May 10th, 2012 at 11:13 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No Frills is SO annoying with their coupon policy

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I've never had a problem at Silvercreek, they are great. I will never go back to Dominics after getting yelled at and treated like crap from their witch of a supervisor. There is always someone else willing to take our money and poor customer service is not justification for prior coupon fraud at their store. End of story!
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Join Swagbucks Today!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/watergirl73
    I've made $50 how easy is that!
    Trade List and Wish List 2011

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone. Good news! Dominic's No Frills will now accept printed coupons, NO SHOWING ID! They are now following the No Frills coupon policy in full and I shopped there today with printed coupons (3x $1 TrueTaste milk) with no issues. Never give up

Thread Information