User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is anyone having luck finding tear pads?

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

do you mind if i ask where you order them from online. i have been debating on this and wasnt sure if it was worth it or not.
    CouponCrazy!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crystal_03 View Post
    do you mind if i ask where you order them from online. i have been debating on this and wasnt sure if it was worth it or not.
    Some people have been getting them from ebay...It upsets some people cause they feel it encourages others to steal tear pads and obviously thats a problem....but...some don't have a choice if they want specific coupons cause trading isn't always an option. Good luck!!
    sweetnlow30 likes this.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Has anyone found the new Minute maid coupons in Belleville yet? They were all gone from Metro within a day or two. Freshco put theirs out the same day that the cheap juice sale started and I think someone realized they could load up their cart with free juice so they took the whole thing! I was at Metro the other day to look for coupons and all tear pads were gone
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I haven't found anything locally for awhile. I have had more luck in Oshawa and Whitby with tearpads these last few months.

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    Has anyone found the new Minute maid coupons in Belleville yet? They were all gone from Metro within a day or two. Freshco put theirs out the same day that the cheap juice sale started and I think someone realized they could load up their cart with free juice so they took the whole thing! I was at Metro the other day to look for coupons and all tear pads were gone
    While we have the same problem here with tear pad thieves, there seems to be an abundance of minute maid. In sobers today I actually walked by two full tear pads, tempted to take a few out of habit but didn't. If you want Iwill grab you ten or so if they are still there sand you can send me a sase. Let me know.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janne View Post
    While we have the same problem here with tear pad thieves, there seems to be an abundance of minute maid. In sobers today I actually walked by two full tear pads, tempted to take a few out of habit but didn't. If you want Iwill grab you ten or so if they are still there sand you can send me a sase. Let me know.
    That would be great I will PM you
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information