User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Fresh Co. NOW ACCEPTING PRINTABLES! and 50% off some health items!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This could be the wrong section, I'm sorry if it is..
    As many as you have seen I am a supervisor at Fresh Co. We recieved an e-mail from head office today saying that effective immediately we will be accepting printable coupons! check with your stores as they may not all of been updated yet. We notify our cashiers by posting a memo for them to read HOWEVER i know not everyone reads the memos so if you try to use one and get turned down, ask for a supervisor/manager ect ect. as we all have been told. super exciting in my opinion!

Also, all stores are doing relines (making room for new size items/scents) in the HABA (health and beauty aisle) therefore items that will not be sold anymore are 50% off! at my store we have things like irish springs body wash, dove soap and body wash, tampons, deodorant and toothpaste. I bought body wash for 50 cents after coupon (i was soooo excited!). Also, there are random other items throughout the store that we will no longer be selling and therefore are 50% off! KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR 50% OFF YELLOW STICKKERS! I got tetly tea things for 34 cents after coupon, nestle cappachino drink mixes for 34 cents after coupons....theres also dark roast coffee at my store and sidekicks that end up being 50 cents after the discount

eyes peeled people! and happy shopping
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, Knorr

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the valuable tips!
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thankls for posting!!! More reasons to love freshco

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi, first post here, i shop at frescho, recently i had the buy 2 save $3, on oil of olay, i purchased 2 bars for $2, does frescho give overage like walmart does?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks hockeylover.
    "relines" is my new favourite word

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Thanks! I'll keep my eyes peeled!
    RRLF: Almond breeze, gluten free products

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Awesome! All the more reason to shop there.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I dislike Freshco immensly, atleast the store in my area (its the only one I've ever been to) but I have to go there sometime this week since they have bacon on sale and its a special item that others don't carry so cannot PM. Will keep my eyes out for some cheap stuff would put them in my good books!

Thanks for letting us all know.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsweeterthanadeal View Post
    hi, first post here, i shop at frescho, recently i had the buy 2 save $3, on oil of olay, i purchased 2 bars for $2, does frescho give overage like walmart does?
    As a general rule no we do not do overage. However head office did give all stores permission to give overage on the soap your referring too, and that soap only :p

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

That is great news!!! one of the Freshco stores near me is coupon friendly, the other not so much
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

At our store all cashiers are being spoken too about making sure they are treating customers using coupons nicely and being respectful to them because it is not a loss to our store in any way (as us couponers know). HO has also sent out a memo to all stores making sure all cashiers and supervisors are treating any customers who are price matching with respect as there is no reason to treat them any other way - they arent doing anything wrong. I guess some other fresh co's have had some complaints that they are treating PMers very poorly just because they are price matching. HO is working really hard to get couponer and PMers in our doors and to keep coming back

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

awesome thanks!!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

At the company FAQ, it still indicating not accept internet coupon, maybe they are still not updated?

• We regret that due to the large amount of fraudulent online coupons circulating, FreshCo only accepts original coupons provided directly from the vendor. Many vendors will mail coupons to you directly through some of the numerous coupon websites now available.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info! It's much appreciated

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great news but I won't believe it till I see something in writting from Freshco.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information