User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A whole list of free samples for babies and expecting mums :)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you for making such a great list and it only takes a few minutes to order everything! I ordered everything on the list and had 99% great responses...I still haven't heard anything or rec'd anything from Milupa. Does anyone know if that contact actually works? Is there something else that I should be doing?
    Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    226 (100%)

That contact does work but their customer service is a bit slow and they don't always reply to each email. I sent them a few emails before with the same question and only one email got replied. So do email them until you get a reply They said that they usually send out samples to people at a certain month regardless in which month they submitted the sample request, e.g. Person A submitted the request in January and Person B submitted the request in May, they may both receive the sample in June.
    Get 15% off Lostmyname personalized story book with your child's name in it (perfect as gifts too!)
    http://www.lostmy.name/friends/ho-yi-tong-2

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I applied for all of these back at the beginning of February and so far the only one I've gotten was the Enfamil. I'm not due until the end of May, could that be why? Or are they usually sent out regardless? Comment or message me if you know anything, it would really help! Thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    226 (100%)

some samples are sent out around one month before your due date, e.g. Nestle

for some of them, e.g. J&J, Medela, Lansinoh, you should receive the samples within one month from the day you applied for them

what I did was to email the companies again if I feel like I'd waited for ages, just to make sure they got the applications
    they usually will send you a reply very soon (except for Milupa!!)
    Get 15% off Lostmyname personalized story book with your child's name in it (perfect as gifts too!)

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Thanks for the list! I've signed up for the majority of them already but had a few on there I didn't know about.
    Also, I contacted Medela a couple weeks ago and was told that they no longer send out samples due to overwhelming requests and cost.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    226 (100%)

so sad to hear that Medela no longer send out samples......

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just entered my info for Enfamil, Nestle, and Heinz.
    I joined the Sears baby waiting club about 3 months ago (in person) and never received any baby items from them.
    I already have a Huggies and Pampers account.

July 5th I requested.
    Milupa promotional package. Signed up for Similac.

The Similac package arrived within a week and was delivered by Canada Post to my front door. The Similac box contained a formula sample (that you pick when signing up), $10 Smiliac formula cheque, $10 Similac mom cheque, 2 different $5 Similac formula coupons.

Still waiting for all of the other baby freebies.

August 1st
    I requested samples and coupons from Lansinoh. I will update with their reply.
    Received an e-mail reply. The package arrived August 13th. It contained baby wipes, disposable nursing pads, lanolin hpa nipple cream, and some breastmilk storage bags.

August 2nd
    1-800-485-9918 Free Can of "Store Brand" Formula from PBM Products
    No longer send out samples and only have coupons for the U.S.

August 8th
    I called Milupa again because I did not receive my baby package. He said I should receive it in 5-10 days.
    Enfamil A+ sample should arrive in 3-4wks.

August 13th
    Went to Babies R Us in person to purchase a baby monitor. I also completed their baby registry. I received a coupon for $5 off wub a baby item over $50. I also received the following samples and coupons in a bag along with pamphlets. Huggies little snugglers diaper box with 1 newborn diaper, 8pack of Huggies Natural Care wipes, and 4 coupons that expired in June. A note was attached to the bag regarding the expired hydraSense that was included in the package. Medela promotional offer (expired in June). Nuk Orthodontic pacifier (0-6months). Avent Soothie newborn pacifier along with $35 worth of Avent coupons (all coupons expired in March). Sudocrem diaper rash cream 10g. Lansinoh disposable nursing pads. Lansinoh nipple cream sample. $10 coupon off UC Baby 3D Ultrasound. Playtex booklet with $14 worth of coupons inside exp Dec 31, 2012. Playtex Drop-Ins System bottle with 5 drip-ins liners. $15 off purchase of $100 or more from Thyme Maternity, exp Dec 31, 2012. 4oz Glass Chicco baby bottle. 1 Kushies baby wash cloth with pamphlet. 1 Aveeno Baby daily lotion 29ml sample. I was quite impressed with the contents of this bag, with exception to the multiple expired items.

August 17th
    Signed up for v.i.b. and was told that it takes about 6wks to receive the samples package.
    I finally called Nestle Baby because I had not received the baby package yet. Turns out that their system indicated I signed up twice, once in Thyme Maternity and then again a week later. They have fixed this problem and I was told it typically takes 6-8wks.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Aug 17th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I signed up for the Shoppers V.I.B Program. Does that mean that I will automatically receive the samples or do I have to sign up seperately for them?

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

What do you usually get from Pampers these days? I signed up with them back in my first trimester and have yet to receive anything from them.

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    I signed up for the Shoppers V.I.B Program. Does that mean that I will automatically receive the samples or do I have to sign up seperately for them?
    If I remember correctly you get them from just signing up.
    Shirnette likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great list.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, thank you for the list. It has really helped me a lot and saved a lot of efforts. While I was pregnant I used to read a lot of "tips and how to" articles which helped me solve all my pregnancy-related doubts. Also, The nutrition nerd in me loved reading the latest research. With so much info out there it was a challenge to figure it all out. Fortunately, our bodies are really good at telling us what we should and shouldn’t eat. I used to follow
    https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/
    This article can help you guys solve all your pregnancy-related questions. Thanks.
    dededi likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information