User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Teen Pack

Oh, hello there.
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Anything you can't use from these packs, women's shelters/homes for teen moms will happily accept. I know I say it on every thread, but it's true
    I love these things. I used to get them for the holidays when I was much younger & I hope I'm lucky enough to see them on clearance this year before Christmas, to make up some donation baskets. It's worth it just for the shampoo!
    For $10 off for new customers at www.well.ca please use promo code KicklegsSmartestCanucks
    Surveys that pay! https://legerweb.com/RMBY0

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I love these packs, used to get them all the time when I actually was a teenager. Now that I have skin issues and can't use a lot of the stuff in the packs, I still buy them but use them as stocking stuffers or break them up and use them in gift baskets or to donate.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Reminds me of back to school, and I've always LOVED back to school. I think my mother bought us these a few times when we were teenagers. I was always so thrilled by the smell of new school supplies and paper -- and especially the smell of new jeans before they've been washed. I'd always wear my new fall clothes and shoes the first week back, even though it was so often 25 degrees and sweaty! The more 80's high school movies I could watch before school started, the better!

I teach high school, so I'm looking forward to the big first week fashion show. That first week back was always so thrilling as a student, and everyone is always so optimistic and happy about a fresh start.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I looooove these packs. I used to get them every chance i got but unfortunately I can't use then anymore cause of scent allergies. I might still get a few for christmas. My favorite are the packe like these u get atthe grocery store. Every time I see them I have to buy a few.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

This is on clearance for $9.99 right now at my fave SDM. But I have seen them cheaper...

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cocapoo View Post
    I usually buy them when they at $5 after waiting sometime when they will put them on clearance.
    + 1
    If they are left overs, usually end of September or early October. That's when the store wants to get their Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en stuff in and on the shelves.

Once found them for $0.94 at Zellers in December. Regular price was $7.99. Donated some of the items to the youth shelter for Christmas stocking stuffers.
    CSLT likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just checked our SDM this evening, and we don't have them here. Hopefully, they'll be on the shelves soon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

These are nice packs, I use to get them at wm.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know if this deals still going at SDM or was it like a weekend sale

NovaScotianCouponer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to get these every Christmas when I was about 11 all the way to age 16 (my aunt that works at Walmart always got them for me). I absolutely loved them. I'll definitely be checking around for these

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I buy them, I use my highest amount coupon for one of the products inside and have always been successful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information