User Tag List

Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ohhh man I have so many of them today LOL!

Was so hot out I came home drenched in sweat from all the sweaty bodies pressed up against me on the streetcar (caribbean festival and the driver for some reason kept letting people on we were literally packed so tightly I couldn't move)...Then when I got home I had to go swimming to cool off before I could even think of making supper because I just felt blah.

Found out the pool for our condo building doesn't have a deep end It's all 1.2m which comes to like just under my boobs ugh!

Tried to not get my hair wet while swimming because it's dyed an unnatural colour and I'm worried about chlorine...Got it soaked and now it feels stiff and brittle *sigh* going to give it a good deep condition tonight and hope that nothing happens to the bleached out bits cause I don't want it going chlorine green!

Craving one of those containers of macaroni salad so bad but no grocery store near me sells them. Just the over priced per 100g salads they sell from the deli section Have to wait until after work Tuesday when I will be close to a no frills to pick up the one I am really craving that has lots of mayo in it!

Spent close to $50 on groceries already for this month and it's not even the 4th! Been trying to stock up on sales but now I feel too stocked. I hope I can live off what I already bought for the rest of the month or close to it! I hate spending money on groceries.

Waiting to hear back about an evening job that I would really really like to have. It's only 8 weeks but would mean about an extra $3000 in income for me which would help a lot with school. They need to hire 200 people and supposedly they needed to do it quick yet they did the first interview about a month ago, contacted me about a week ago for a health and safety training thing, then said they are calling people that passed those two rounds for another round of individual interviews around the 15th! So much work and hoops for an 8 week job...Not to mention I already have a day job and I can't keep taking days off from it and losing that days pay to go to an interview or training for this other job.

I guess at least I am lucky enough to have this many first world problems...
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Sat, Aug 4th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

My tummy hurts cause I ate a whole thing of those $1 Walmart donuts with a coffee just now.... Oh woe is me... Can you beleive some ppl can't eat and others can't stop...and then there are diseases where you don't want to eat...only in the first world countries I imagine!! I feel sooo fatt omg!
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My husband is sitting here with exactly the same first world problem. Those Walmart donuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretchthatdollar! View Post
    My tummy hurts cause I ate a whole thing of those $1 Walmart donuts with a coffee just now.... Oh woe is me... Can you beleive some ppl can't eat and others can't stop...and then there are diseases where you don't want to eat...only in the first world countries I imagine!! I feel sooo fatt omg!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Not enough Nutella left in the jar to make a sandwich....
    scbpooh, ssbean, keeko1 and 2 others like this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My roommate HATES the heat (I really don't mind it). A/c is cranked and I'm FREEZING! *sigh* Too hot outside (especially after being in a freezer all day), way too cold inside...I go through this same issue at work too...Too cold inside but too hot once you go outside. If I turn the temp up so the a/c will shut off the roommate will just come and turn it back down again and complain about the heat...grrrr
    ssbean, torontogal12 and wolfwoman like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Eating expired food from my overstuffed pantry...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    My roommate HATES the heat (I really don't mind it). A/c is cranked and I'm FREEZING! *sigh* Too hot outside (especially after being in a freezer all day), way too cold inside...I go through this same issue at work too...Too cold inside but too hot once you go outside. If I turn the temp up so the a/c will shut off the roommate will just come and turn it back down again and complain about the heat...grrrr
    I hear ya I was working today wearing a sweater inside and outside I could barely breath
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just found two expired FPC in random places around the house - Greek yogurt and Schneiders sausages, both of which I have purchased without a coupon in the last month.
    gracesmommy, Eva-M, ssbean and 3 others like this.

[*A I M Z*]

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My farm withered because I was busy with RL...
    ssbean, aoffman and beckie.c like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

First world problem: neighbour's car too big for their tiny driveway so, they try to park part of their humongous car on our driveway.

Third world problem: car? bus? bike? Nope, travel by foot.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

My daughter who plays her MP3 player too loud that i can hear it across the room!!!
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

Our family of 4 has outgrown our 14 room house (rooms - not just bedrooms)
    annedougherty and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

finished pooping, no toilet paper

/thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My husband is sitting here with exactly the same first world problem. Those Walmart donuts!
    That is SO FUNNY.
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My family of 2 has outgrown our 1 bedroom and 1 living room apartment which is a sliver and we can't even fit normal sized furniture into. Now hubby's pregnant sister and her 6 foot 5 husband want to move in to be closer to the hospital on her due date. Are you insane!? Our bed doesn't even fit in our bedroom. If I have to go to the bathroom at night I pay for it by bumping my knee on the corner. Permabruised

First world problem because the only reason we live here is so that hubby can be close to the highway for work 2 hour away. At a tech company....

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    Our family of 4 has outgrown our 14 room house (rooms - not just bedrooms)
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Aug 5th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.
    coupon girl and dregular like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information