User Tag List

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree1162Likes

Thread: Confession Thread! Did you do something bad? Feeling Guilty? Then Confess!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I confess that both my kids are packed and ready for a week of summer camp...but mommy is most definitely NOT ready to see them go.

Get out the cleaning supplies. I'm gonna clean the heck out of the house while they are gone to distract me from missing them so much.
    Natalka and ssbean like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I confess to this too, PurpleBunny! I hope other places put bans on selling/possessing shark fins like Toronto, Brantford, and Mississauga have.
    In that case, it wasn't shark fin soup then as it was in Toronto. It was the soup formerly known as "shark fin". So it really was all crab....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a ban on Pinterest for pinning too much (they thought I was a spammer) but NOPE, I actually do pin that much, that often.

Pinterest gave me a pintervention, and i'm slowly starting to go insane. (not kidding here LOL)

UGH!

Name:  531032_10152032488130595_262495613_n.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  19.6 KB
    ssbean likes this.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm hearing ya Ninna, I am in a cleaning frenzy in my home to distract myself from missing my DH. He wont be back until the end of the month, and right now, I am making plans to tidy my basement (which looks like a cyclone went through it) so hoping it will be enough to keep me busy and sane until my DH returns home.
    ninna and ssbean like this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Nestea was on sale last week at FB, I PM at RCSS...there were only 6 cases left, but I can't afford to buy 6, so I took 6, when I got to the till I ask the cashier if I could do 3 and cut out the coupons and get another 3 for FREE. She said she has to call the supervisor, as she went to CS, I started to cut the coupons out, she came back and said NO; but at that time it was too late bc I had cut all 3 out already. She end up calling the COP bc she considered this act as shoplifting. The COP came and one of the guy was from my church...he said that he knows me and know that I would never do this...he let me go without pressing charge. On my way out the manager spotted us, he apologize for the error his staff made and gave me 6 cases of Nestea for FREE!

I feel bad, so after I cut out all the FPC I donated all 6 cases to the church.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I confess to texting naughty messages to DH at family dinners…

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    I confess to knowing every (and I mean every) song at the Olympics Closing Ceremonies but being the absolutely most excited about the Spice Girls (and then followed by "Oasis") and belted out Wannabe. I was 11when the Spice Girls hit the scene so they are engrained in my brain forever, but my fiancé being both male and six years older than me, doesn't really know the Spice Girls. He looked at me like I had two heads the entire time but I was vibrating with excitement over Spice Girls reuniting, LOL.

(I hope there are some other Spice Gurl lame-o's out there with me)
    I was in the hallway moping and DH was getting so excited and I didn't believe him. I quickly finished mopping up and came in the room and sure enough there they were. DH had the biggest grin on his face because he used to like them, especially his "secret" crush on baby spice. I just laughed because Ginger and Baby were the biggest "cougars" out of all of them. Both DH and I agreed that they all had their chests done tho. I was also around the same age when they first came out and I think I may still have my sticker magazine (stickers used to come in the lollypops) as well as my photoalbum that they used to hock.

P.S. I think Posh/Victoria looks way better with longer hair.
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Mon, Aug 13th, 2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: typo
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I confess to eating 2 ice cream bars for supper. Everyone is away tonight and I didn't feel like cooking.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I confess to making a McDonald's run with the kids at 11pm this evening (was craving a McChicken burger very badly). I eat there maybe once or twice a month, but I had a McChicken on the brain all evening, so I loaded the suv and took the kids for a late late supper. It was good and that will do me for another few weeks.
    itsjustmebub and Natalka like this.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I confess that DD and I are simply just friends and nothing more. I’m sure this will disappoint a few that like the idea of an internet romance.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    I confess that DD and I are simply just friends and nothing more. I’m sure this will disappoint a few that like the idea of an internet romance.
    I confess to thinking Kelly wrote DD by mistake, and meant to write DH. Then I realized she probably meant Danger Dan.
    Tweetybird999 likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    I confess that i feel a little disappointed to hear Kat say this
    Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I confess to thinking Kelly wrote DD by mistake, and meant to write DH. Then I realized she probably meant Danger Dan.
    and i confess that i was not aware of how wide spread this things has become!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i confess that since my honeymoon i haven't been able to eat very much. i have to work hard to get my calories in ...
    SO every night between 9:30-10pm i have a huge waffle cone with PC lactose free, sugar free ice cream.

it's a tough life lol

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I confess to always lying to DH when he asks me if I killed the bug I found in the house, I say I did. I tell him I squished it. Really I picked it up with a paper towel and set it outside on the lawn. When I used to live with my parents, I used to lie to them about it too. I just can't bring myself to kill it just because it's ugly.

Why are people always asking me what I did with the bug?? LOL
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
    I confess to always lying to DH when he asks me if I killed the bug I found in the house, I say I did. I tell him I squished it. Really I picked it up with a paper towel and set it outside on the lawn. When I used to live with my parents, I used to lie to them about it too. I just can't bring myself to kill it just because it's ugly.

Why are people always asking me what I did with the bug?? LOL
    LMAO! Your confession reminded me of a fib I once told about a spider in the car. DH is panic stricken about spiders. We're talking school-girl screaming hissy fits. Anyhoo, he was driving and he saw a spider dangling on a web from the rear view mirror and he started to flip out and was yelling, "get it! GET IT!!!"

At this point, we're doing a buck twenty on the 401 and me (being the responsible safety oriented being that I am) grabbed a tissue to get the spider so that DH can relax...otherwise, he is gonna start weaving all over the road like a drunk from his panic attack and cause an accident.

Well--I missed. Whoopsie. And the little bugger got away...somewhere on the floor of the van. lol.

So DH says to me, "Did you get it? Did you get it?"

And I said, "yeah, I got it."

And he's like, "let me see it. I wanna see it."

And I said, "Pfft. Don't be silly. You don't need to see it." And I quickly threw the kleenex out the window because I didn't want to get caught in the fib.

So I confess to lying to my DH...and I confess to littering with a kleenex on the 401 to avoid getting caught lying.

I would feel bad about both things-- except I don't.

See- I saved us from an accident by trying to get the spider and I also saved us from being hauled over on the side of the road and having the vehicle torn to shreds and all the occupants strip searched while he looked for the stupid spider after I lost it. For anyone who has driven the 401, you already know how dangerous that highway can be when you are sitting on the shoulder. LOL. So I saved our lives AND I saved our time.

And as for the littering? I never, ever litter but because it was a tissue, it will biodegrade anyway.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information