User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New Coupons - where to find?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So, to be honest, I'm getting a little discouraged with my couponing lately. The fact that I can never find tear pads is disappointing. When I first started couponing last March I was always able to find tear pads in most grocery stores, but lately, in the last few months, the tear pads are literally non-existent. When I do find tearpads, they are bare right to the cardboard or even the cardboard is missing.

Anyone else having trouble?
    Or any tricks to where I may find some pads. I would just like the opportunity of pulling off my normal 4 coupons when I find a pad.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I have the exact same problem, I can never find tear pad coupons in Brantford. Wish I could help but I could use the help myself lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Its quite frustrating, I know! I know there was talk a few threads back about someone actually removing tearpads for a couponing class which I hope is not true. If they are, shame shame and I hope they get caught for it.

Guess, I will plug along and hope that one day I get lucky and find some.

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

That's what I hope for, most of the time when I come across a tearpad it's completely empty. I do a lot of trading for tearpad coupons on here because of it! I don't mind so much though because it allows me to get what I want from others and get rid of stuff that's just taking up space in my binder.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

That seems to be normal in Brantford. Last I was in Sobeys and all the tear pads(kellogs) were torn off and nothing left. I tend to find most not in Brantford and I have been buying them on Ebay alot lately. If there is something you are looking for, you can always ask me, if I have extras I will share...

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Lots of other places are having the same problems with the lack of coupons and empty tear pads. Well today I did find a few wonder bread coupons in no frills. There was a mitt full when I left.

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I have considered buying on eBay before if I really wanted a coupon, but anytime I've checked they never had the ones I'm desperate enough to pay for. Do you think it's worth it to buy them? Some of the bids get pretty high!

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I have the same problem now in Paris! We have one grocery store and it seems to get very often. I tried going every other day and still no luck the new ones are empty empty empty. Its annoying.
    Lilnom, i will buy the ones I want off of ebay, so long as the seller isn't in the area, because there is some chick in Cambridge that sells tons of them.....hmmmmmmm
    I did find some at Metro the other day, when I say some....wheat thins. Half the pad was totally gone, the other half, had a handful, I took 4 and left a few..but that was Tuesday, so I wouldn't rush there to get them, the Coupon Snatcher will have.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

to show how bad some people are I work at a Grocery store I left the store at 1pm Friday there were when I left two newer coupons out with a good chunck of the pad left went in today at 9:30 two tearpads gone and a new coupon I never even got to see looks like a booklet of some sort totally gone

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The Sobeys in Brantford the pads are always ripped right off and many times the cardboard too! I rarely ever find anything here in Brantford or any decent ones. I also buy off ebay and get them when out of town, which I prefer to shop and be!! Its disgusting whats going on in the stores here...

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I have started reporting tons of people for violating the Coupon selling policy on Ebay! Hopeing that this will help reduce the profit part of it. They will take them down if you report the violators of the policy
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

At Sobeys in west brant, if you see the sample lady she always has a pocket full of coupons and sometimes she saves the pads. She is really nice and hands the coupons out randomly as she sees people buying the products. If you chat her up she will give you a bunch. She says she does this because they don't usually keep up with putting out the coupons and when they do the coupon snatcher takes them all at once. So she tries to save them for everyone else.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

is it on the weekend typically they have the sample lady at sobeys?? I havent seen one there before, but i do tend to avoid weekend shopping..

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I am pretty sure shes there on the weekends, I usually find her at the end of the chips isle.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I was at Sobeys Thurs late afternoon and there were tons of new coupons, full pads. I contacted a friend to let her know what was there, she was there very early Fri am and there was NO coupons left,no cardboard from the tear pads or the plastic piece that holds them in. WTH is someone doing? All the dempsters bread coupons had been ripped off with cardboard before I got there.. Just a heads up to those in Brantford there is a local who is SELLING coupons on Ebay, so when we cant find coupons we can thank our local thiefs...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information