User Tag List

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I hope it is ok to post in here. I just signed up to become a Scentsy rep because I absolutely love the products. Within two days of getting my warmer I was sold on it and will never trust the knock off ones. I was setting up for my open house when my ODD decided to grab the dish thinking there were treats inside or something. It dumped all over her hand and arm and it had been warming since 8am in the morning and this happened at 6pm! She laughed all the way to the bathroom to get washed up saying how she smelled so good (we had Cinnamin cider warming) not a single red mark on her! If it had been a traditional candle or even one of the knock off warmers we would've spent hours in the hospital treating the burn but this didn't even leave the tiniest mark. It was as if nothing ever happened, but Scentsy wax only warms to 1 degree warmer then body temperature which makes it completely safe. This is what sold me on the products!

So if anyone from the Windsor or surrounding area would like a sample of Septembers scent of the month Caramel Pear Crisp or Octobers Mandarin Moon feel free to contact me They both smell amazing! I'm happy to share a little sample so everyone can try them out. I also have holiday catalogs and fall/winter catalogs as well!

I hope that it is ok that I posted here, if not I will remove the post! Have a great day everyone!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Always looking for items on my wishlist, Stouffers and ICoke pins! As well as RAOK Campbells soup labels for my kids school!
    Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wiserwithwords

icyjess
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Hello! I just recently bought 2 scenty's after being a long-time user of air wick and glade. I am happy to say that I AM NEVER GOING BACK to those again. I LOVE my scentsy...dont know how i never heard of it before!! I have a small one in my living room, which fills my upstairs with this nice, warm smell (I used the sugar cookie cube the other day and on day two my friend asked me "what did you bake?") and the larger one in the basement. I would love some samples, so if you do have any left please message me I am all for trying some fall smells!

Thread Information